NYE 2012 - Low calorie drinks?

Options
I am not spending the last hours of 2012 sober - No matter how badly i want to be slim, but if i knew more of the lower calorie drinks - i would stick to them Lol :)

Anybody have any suggestions?

Replies

• smallstarshining
    Options
    I'm also interested in this!
  • currierand
    currierand Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Vodka and club soda with lime is my go to cocktail. You could add a splash of cranberry if you'd like. Or the quintessential NYE drink, champage is a decent low cal option. Really, most alcohol is the same calorie wise, it's the mixers that can really add up.

Happy New Years to you all :)
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Just go with average tasting low cal beer like Miller Lite, Bud Light or Mich Ultra.

If you're looking to get a mixed drink involving some kind of juice... good luck trying to keep those calories down.

Or.... make a premade mixture of Welch's Light Grape juice and Amsterdam Vodka and take it to the bar with you. That juice is only like 45 calories per serving and I think a single shot of vodka is like 100 calories or so.
  • unnur16
    unnur16 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    gin and lemon sparkling water =)
  • curiouslyphantasmagorical
    Options
    if you aren't going to be at a bar then vodka and crystal light is delicious
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    straight bourbon, duh
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Champagne & wine for me! 120 calories per 5 oz serving, which is pretty small compared to the size of my wine glasses. If you prefer liquor stick with club soda or diet whatever as a mixer.
  • dukeninja
    dukeninja Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Rum and diet cola. Or if you want more bang for your buck, try a Southern Suicide cocktail-obviously with sugar free items.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    hendricks and tonic with muddled limes
    flavored vodka and soda
    rum and diet cola
    scotch soda muddled limes
  • valleemic
    valleemic Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Vodka, Perrier, lemon juice and lots of ice. I drink one of these and follow it up with one without the vodka... do it all night long and it'll feel like you're drinking all night and you'll only consume half the calories! Also, it helps with the hangover because you've had lots of water to keep hydrated :)
  • KristenF101
    Options
    Vodka, Perrier, lemon juice and lots of ice. I drink one of these and follow it up with one without the vodka... do it all night long and it'll feel like you're drinking all night and you'll only consume half the calories! Also, it helps with the hangover because you've had lots of water to keep hydrated :)

THIS!!
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    cake vodka and diet coke. your welcome
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    You''re celebrating....why not just work it off on the dance floor?

Vodka tonic is the best lowest cal intoxicating drink available.
  • StephCoff1969
    Options
    bump
  • KristenF101
    Options
    You''re celebrating....why not just work it off on the dance floor?

Vodka tonic is the best lowest cal intoxicating drink available.

Not true. Tonic has approx 120 calories per 12 oz. Use seltzer or club soda at 0 calories.
  • mom2nate08
    mom2nate08 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Chocolate vodka and Diet Coke or the Skinny Girl cocktails. Love the Cranberry Cosmo!