Looking for friends

Options
Hi,

I'm looking for people to be part of a mutual support team, so we can encourage each other to keep going, and go beyond the days when we fall off the fitness wagon.

I've tried all sorts of diets, but I'm over them, now I want to be fit. While it would be nice to drop a few dress sizes, it would be so much better to be fit and active.

Replies

• tabbyzzz
    Options
    same here, i am sick and tired of falling off the wagon, i just need someone to egg me on :)
  • trchristy
    trchristy Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    totally know what your saying.. Glad to have you here with us, this site is very supportive awesome people on here.
  • rsharper97
    rsharper97 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me and I will encourage you any way I can. I have been on here for almost a month and I check in every day. Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • kickballgirl
    kickballgirl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need friends on here as well, i just started today and i am very very motivated to lose weight. I have tried all the diets in the book, pills ect.. but i know aND REALIZE that i have to want it bad enough in order to stick with it.

I have been with my husband for 3 years and in that time i have became tooo comfortable with myself and gained 30lbs.... I would like more friends for motivation because i know i am not alone here.
  • careyben
    Options
    Also looking for a support team with whom I can network, I am in the same boat. I just started yesterday. This will be a success if we work together. Please count me in!
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Always looking for a bigger crowd to hold me accountable, and I'm more than happy to do the same.
  • deanrun
    deanrun Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends too! I'm working on getting back in shape. My goal is to run a marathon in September with my brother the tri-athlete. Signing up for the mini in May in Indianapolis.
  • Digler21
    Options
    New member of MFP and looking for others to provide tips/motivation/support. More info/people on my list the stronger my desire to achieve goals/eat well
  • healthywtb
    healthywtb Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend. I have been on the site for about a month now. Good luck.