Success After Pregnancy Photos

Options

Replies

• danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Still working on shedding the last ten, but my avatar is a before/after ("after" was taken on last day of Insanity in October...I've lost 4 pounds and started ChaLean Extreme since then.)

There is a prego pic in my profile which I think is open to all viewers...

ETA: OH!! I'm 40 years old, 5'6", HW: 222, CW: 146.5. Two boys, 3 years old and 20 months old.
  • jenneal89
    Options
    Hi! I gained 65lbs during my pregnancy. I'm 5'6" and weighed 205 when I gave birth. I've lost 93lbs since then? She can totally do it! :smile:

The first pic is 3 days after I had my daughter
    http://m1310.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/perfecting_emptiness/image_zps8f01c965.jpg.html?o=6

http://m1310.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/perfecting_emptiness/image_zps20f6612d.jpg.html?o=0

Can someone help me with the :explode:" alt="tags please? I can't get it to work! :explode:" />
  • DanielleRN8
    Options
    This is me after having my son. I weighed over 222 pounds when I gave birth to him and I am less than half of that now. :)

IMAG2358-1.jpg
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    wow you girls look amazing!!!
  • Playagirl
    Options
    Wow this is really encouraging!! My son is 2 months old and I am just starting to exercise again. I gained about 65 pounds. Any tips? I am nursing and wondering how to adjust my calories on here so my milk supply doesn't diminish. I have about 25 to lose, the rest of it dropped quickly, but lately the scale isn't moving. I know it has only been 8 weeks
  • krissagray
    krissagray Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I gained 40lbs with each pregnancy. This is me 2 weeks before delivering my second child. You can see my now photos in my profile. And I didn't start having kids until I was 30. With some hard work and dedication, you can have a killer body.

I dont plan on kids until I am 30 too! You look great!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I had my 1st child at 31, 2nd at 33. I gained loads 2nd time. I've lost 55lbs since last July when my daughter was 8 weeks old (I didn't weigh myself before that, but I guess with giving birth then those 8 weeks I lost around 15-20lbs). I still have another 15lbs or so to lose and some toning up to do. I carry weight on my lower belly and my upper thighs, and also my upper arms.

This is me pregnant (about 36 weeks and I went 12 days overdue):
    100_1435.jpg
    online photo storage

this is me when my daughter was a few weeks old:

worst_pic.jpg
    free image hosting

these are some recent ones:

100_8818.jpg
    upload photos

100_8577.jpg
    free image hosting

100_8697.jpg
    online photo sharing

As you can see I still have a way to go before I have a bikini photo!
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    I gained 100 lbs while pregnant and had a C section. Profile pic is me now.

Are you for fricking REAL?!?!?! Oh my gosh, you're my hero!
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    I have 3 children (my oldest is 6 on Monday.. my youngest is 2 in January) & I'm very nearly at the same weight as I was before I had my first child.

I'm 6 ft tall & my highest pregnant weight was 240lbs. Highest non-pregnant weight was 220. I'm currently 171lbs.

38 weeks with my third child
    163059_10150126595150815_3269647_n.jpg

Me a couple of weeks ago
    photo8.jpg

Wow, you are beeeeaaauuuutiful!!! Hope I look that good after this baby comes!
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    A year after I had my 3rd daugher @150 lbs:
    r10.jpg

Me about a month ago @123:
    047.jpg

Your friend can totally do it but she needs to have drive, dedication, determination and lots of motivation. I have 3 daughters and after every single one, I put some weight on, not an extreme amount but it slowly kept on going up and up. I did 2 rounds of insanity after having my second daughter without mfp or heart monitor and got some good results. Then after having my 3rd daughter, I was up again and did another 2 rounds of insanity and with mfp this time and good eating and lost 27 lbs.

WOW! Congrats! :)
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    I'm not where I want to be yet but I'm getting there. I have had 8 children.

this me after baby #8 24826296_5595.jpg
    this is me at the end of Oct DSCF0016.jpg
  • BunniPage
    BunniPage Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow this is really encouraging!! My son is 2 months old and I am just starting to exercise again. I gained about 65 pounds. Any tips? I am nursing and wondering how to adjust my calories on here so my milk supply doesn't diminish. I have about 25 to lose, the rest of it dropped quickly, but lately the scale isn't moving. I know it has only been 8 weeks

I'm a nursing mum too... I read a really interesting article a few days ago here: http://babyfit.sparkpeople.com/articles.asp?id=991

"For women having trouble losing weight while breastfeeding, the problem isn't that they're eating too much. More often, they're eating insufficient calories. Cutting calories while breastfeeding prompts the body to think it is starving, thus slowing down your metabolism. Though it seems counterintuitive, eating more calories will actually facilitate weight loss while breastfeeding."
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options

You can actually track your breastfeeding calorie burn here. It's under breastfeeding in the food database. I agree with the above poster too. Be careful not to undereat right now. Lack of calories can also cause your milk supply to decrease. Hang in there! :)
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options

wow you look awesome!! Love the bikini! Where did you buy that? I gotta get me one of those!
  • brittrose33
    Options
    I have never been pregnant, but I always pop into these threads. It is so amazingly inspirational. You ladies all rock!
  • sundaywishes
    sundaywishes Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I have never been pregnant, but I always pop into these threads. It is so amazingly inspirational. You ladies all rock!

I looks at these so that once I do have a kid, I know that it won't be impossible to look great afterwards =) You girls are awesome!!
  • FitbeTMF
    FitbeTMF Posts: 251
    Options
    Yay I can't wait to post mine in three months :)
  • Girlygirl12712
    Girlygirl12712 Posts: 19 Member
    Options

Holy crapola chick!! Where did it all go?! Lol! Amazing job!

This is hours before my third and final CSection September 1st of last year...
    Screenshot_2012-11-16-14-33-11.png

This is Monday...
    Screenshot_2012-11-16-14-46-13-1.png

you look amazing!

Wow girls use look amazing great inspiring stories :-D
  • slhall0822
    slhall0822 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    What a great thread! I was at my heaviest ever when I discovered I was pregnant last year. Now, 4 months after my daughter was born, I'm thirty pounds heavier than that and I'm ready to drop it all. I can't wait to add my pics to this thread :) Keep up the great work everyone!!!
  • Bradiesue42
    Bradiesue42 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    it can be done! i had twins and then when they were 9 months old, i found out i was pregnant with another baby! so i had 3 babies in 17 months, and i look and feel better now than i did! when i got married i was 150 lbs and now i'm 130 and still losing weight. one day at a time! one good decision at a time. patience is a virtue :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!