No friends :(

Options
Lol hi everyone, not been on here in a very long time and only just realised that I can add friends! Please add me and we can help to motivate each other and help one another through this!! Thanks :)

*Goal: to lose 100 pounds*

Replies

• TattedCharli
    TattedCharli Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I only have 5 friends myself. I will add you right now :-)
  • carlaaa_x
    carlaaa_x Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! :)
  • mommyjos
    mommyjos Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, but only if you're willing to support and encourage, and I'll do the same! :)
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    You're pretty!
  • Msbarnes91
    Msbarnes91 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    LOL don't feel alone I have no friends as well! I will add you and hopefully you can add me! I need all the encouragement I can get Thanks!!!
  • Yogislim
    Options
    I'm not sure how this friends thing works but so far I am digging all the great posts.
  • kiarra22
    kiarra22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I will add you I have no friends as well.
  • kimmysueneal
    kimmysueneal Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Michellelmt
    Michellelmt Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I started in Oct 2012. I LOVE MFP!! I've lost 42 pounds with the help of this community. Good luck :flowerforyou:

Michelle
  • Kjandcuttysmom
    Kjandcuttysmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Nice to have you here. Feel free to add me for support and friendship.
    shine
  • poohbear1058
    Options
    HI, Just started here and looking for friends. Feel free to add me. Looking to loose 100 lbs. started Wednesday.
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    Options
    *bump*
  • SeptemberBlueJay
    Options
    Hi there...

My goal is to lose a lot by the summer. I REFUSE to buy clothes in a larger size! :noway: Let's keep each other motivated.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    You're pretty!

He is right but does he have candy?
  • Sarah0237
    Sarah0237 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me as a friend. My goal is to lose 55 pounds --- however long it takes. :drinker:
  • Poetry_In_Pics
    Options
    I think that the more support you have during this journey, the better! :smile:
  • ThisKittyRawrs
    Options
    I have no friends :( but I just joined today. Add me! I hope we can help and encourage each other in reaching our goals. The more the merrier, and after all we share a common goal. Good luck to everyone, your beautiful!

^ ^
    (>'.'<)
    ( UU )
  • Tiff0320
    Options
    Hey I'm new to the site looking for encouraging and motivational friends I will add you I'm still getting the hang of this website lol
  • Bexyf
    Bexyf Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me guys,.my diary always open. I am about to increase my cals from 1200 to 1350 before increasing again to 1450 in a month or two....need more support ;) xx
  • eAddict
    eAddict Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I started in Oct 2012. I LOVE MFP!! I've lost 42 pounds with the help of this community. Good luck :flowerforyou:

Michelle
    Awesome!