i destroyed my body

Options
2»

Replies

• imfivebyfive
    Options
    Try some yoga. it lengthens, strengthens, and tones. And you get to be barefoot.
  • taylorwaylor
    taylorwaylor Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Don't give up! Do a weight program and start lifting heavy...i think you'll like whatcha see!!
  • RockstarPunch
    RockstarPunch Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    your body changes, start from scratch and see what your body responds to:flowerforyou: it'll will be ok
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Keep at it. It takes time for your body to catch up with the changes you've made. Keep lifting, build up your muscles again, and you will see the results you want.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Just relax and keep working out.
  • cholderer
    cholderer Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    For butts I have found the leg machines really good and I've also started Insanity (today was Day 17) which has worked wonders with how toned I am. I feel like my butt looks so good because of Insanity. All of the jumps, squats, stretching and cardio work has done wonders not just for my butt, but my whole body.
  • eveadams721
    eveadams721 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I think it's time to work with a trainer and a dietician..looks like you did all the right things just not the right way perhaps? Boy I wish I could get down to that weight, I'm still at 163 lbs in 2 months and started at 170 but man does it come off slowly..Oh well..you inspired me
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Pictures or it didn't happen.
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I don't think you have very good perspective. Some people here are hundreds of pounds overweight, you don't have much work to do by comparison. Compared to those who have real weight issues, your job is relatively easy.

My own thing is I used to be 190. I let myself go over the years and ballooned up to 270. I'm currently near 250 and making good progress. But I don't worry about my exact weight and to be honest you shouldn't either. If you lift and pack on some muscle, you'll weigh 135 but wear clothes and look like you're 115. And that's really the place you want to be, no more yo-yo diets. Just lift, eat well and pack on some muscle. You'll burn fat more efficiently and be healthy.