Looking for friends

Options
Hi! I have a lot going on. I quit smoking a little over a year ago and have gained weight in doing so. I also just turned 40. I'm not just trying to loose weight. I'm trying to live a healthier lifestyle. I've been using this app for a while but it's no fun loosing weight alone. So if you wanna friend please add me. NO the profile isn't me. Lol it's my dream. I'm 5'6 starting weight was 178 I'm now 166

Replies

• lkenn67
    lkenn67 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I will add you. I hurt my back last January and have been struggling to get back on track. I need friends to help me on this journey.
  • heathercofflin
    Options
    Hello! I would love to have some friends on here. I literally just signed up! i have been on the roller coaster weight loss ride for years and I need to STOP! I have 3 children and now my youngest is 4...time to lose that baby weight huh?? Good luck to everyone...may we all help each other along this journey!!
  • myvgurl
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm on here everyday always providing encouragement and motivation!
  • Sportymum1
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I' have just started and I'm looking for friends to start my journey with.
  • melanielb8273
    Options
    Feel free to add me... anyone can. Can always use some extra support. You've made the first step in joining