Gearing up for 2013!

Options
Let me start off by being completely honest - I have been pigging out over the holidays because I will be back on track for 2013. Goal 52 lbs in 2013. Doctor will meet with me 4 times to keep me on track as well. I have myfitnesspal and fitbit ready to go. Am excited to do this. May not comment everyday but will definitely try. Looking for friends to prehaps be that missling link to keep me motivated as well. If you don't want to be friends, that is fine. I wish you all the best in 2013!

Replies

• salemnye
    salemnye Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend!!!!

I had visited my best friend since like 2002 and she weighs 245 right now and I'm at 183 (I've been in this general range all of 2012). When we met up we decided that on January 9th (sunday) we will be starting to lose weight together :)

I've been REALLY slacking since September. Like all of this month was fatty fat fat foods that are not healthy for you in any way so I'm surprised that I weigh the same as I did when I was trying. I need motivation too so we can keep each other on track :)
  • gkershner
    Options
    My holidays have been on and off. I started my weight loss/lifestyle change just before Christmas last year and had lost 8 pounds when I joined a TOPS club in mid January. This year I did manage to lose a little over a pound over Thanksgiving, but my exercise and food logging have been very hit or miss lately. Hoping for an early jumpstart into 2013, so I am starting a goal to do 20 minutes of purposeful daily exercise today. Food log in will start tomorrow since my only meal today was dinner at a buffet restaurant. I am definitely not logging that!!! I've lost 80+ officially since January, with another 50 to go until my doctor's first goal and would like to lose another 30 on top of that. Whatever my final weight range is, I feel amazingly better and am able to physically do so much more than a year ago. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • heathercofflin
    Options
    Hi, I just signed up...seriously like 5 minutes ago. WOuld love to find a friend on here to keep me motivated. I would love to lose about 75 pounds.
  • ktbollman
    ktbollman Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend :) I also have a lot of supporters in my friends list (you will probably see the same ones commenting on my updates and me commenting on theirs...) so feel free to add them! It is easier with lots of support. I completely fell off the bandwagon 2 weeks ago (sad because i was doing really welll for like 4 weeks...). I really need to stick to it! let's be friends! I have at least 65 pounds to lose.