Insanity success stories

Options
I'm thinking about purchasing the Insanity DVD set. I know that there are tons of people on here who have had success with Insanity. Please post your pics for me. I'm also looking for anyone who started around 195 lbs and where you ended up after the 60 days on Insanity. Pics, measurements, etc. Anything that can help me make the final decision to try it. Thanks.

Replies

• ambsnic17
    ambsnic17 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I would def recommend it. It's a total BUTT kicker, but at the end you will have grown stronger physically and have seen good results. I at first didn't see the weight drop from insanity. I saw the inches coming off first. I started insanity Aug 1 of this year and ending tomorrow my 2nd round. The first round I lost about 10 lbs. and lost about 30+ inches (I measured EVERYTHING!!) LOL I have lost another 10 lbs with the 2nd round, with a total loss of 20lbs!!! I started out at 204 and now weighing 184. I'm happy with that. Still have a LONG way to go, but here are my before and my most recent measurements. (I stopped measuring after Nov 17 b/c I started loosing the weight and not the inches as much) I will measure tomorrow for my last day!!! WHOO HOO :) Good luck!

BEFORE, MOST RECENT- Nov 17
    neck-14, 13.25
    waist-44, 37
    R thigh- 27.5, 24
    L thigh- 27.5, 24
    bust- 47.5, 44.25 (Oct 27)
    R arm- 15, 13.5
    L arm- 15, 13.25
    upper belly- 46, 38
    lower belly- 50.5 (includes hips), 44.75

This is a total loss of 35 inches. My thighs have def gained muscle and have "bulked up". My DD bra is now a single D!! And have gone down a pants size. TRY IT!
  • flyersrule17a
    flyersrule17a Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's impressive. Your measurements alone make me feel that the money would be very well spent. My husband has already lost 40 lbs just from running, but is getting ready to join the military [thinking Air Force, but talking to a recruiter on Monday] so he wants to strengthen and tone everything. I need to lose about 60 lbs and want to tighten and tone everything. I don't want him coming back from BT and OTS looking all sexy while I just look the same, lol. So we want to work it together. Thanks for the info. My starting weight is 200.8, so if I could drop 20 lbs in 4 months and get back into the 170's I'd be thrilled although 135 is my ultimate goal weight.
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Absolutely LOVE Insanity! It was all kinds of hard, but everyday I finished a workout, I was so proud of myself. It doesn't get easier, but you get better. I actually did 2 rounds of it and miss it now! <-- crazy, right?!?! I'd definitely recommend it. I always tell folks to use pictures and measurements as well because the scale does NOT tell the whole story!

I "only" lost 8 lbs but also lost 27 inches. Here is a pic

2nspr6.jpg

and I also put a video together on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRovgZdGj3I
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    I did the first video...and I felt like I was going to puke.... I can't wait for video # 2 !!!

It is exactly what I need!
  • simplyshrinking
    simplyshrinking Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about purchasing the Insanity DVD set. I know that there are tons of people on here who have had success with Insanity. Please post your pics for me. I'm also looking for anyone who started around 195 lbs and where you ended up after the 60 days on Insanity. Pics, measurements, etc. Anything that can help me make the final decision to try it. Thanks.

Hey girl! I started at 193 and I had AMAZING results! I lost a total of 25 pounds. (10 pounds the first month, 15 the second.) I'm actually on Round 2 because I'm just so in love with the program! I recommend Insanity to anyone! Friend me and I'll get you more info
  • Kempossible
    Kempossible Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Bumpity Bump!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!