Could use some friends for accountability

Options
I would love some people to be accountable to. I have to lose about 70lbs.

Replies

• wynn217
    wynn217 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I would like to have someone to talk to as well.

Amy
  • HRHJoDee
    HRHJoDee Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would like friends to talk to that keep me on track too.
    I'm trying to lose 35 more pounds so that my blood sugar levels are below 5.0
    Read 'Wheat Belly' by Dr. David a week ago, and he recommends no sugar and no wheat/no white flour/no rice/no oats -- only veggies, lean protein and fruit. I'm trying, but right now I am HUNGRY!
  • Donna6017
    Donna6017 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Would love some new friends. I have about 85lbs total to lose. I have an open diary. Please feel free to add me. Donna
  • peniculala
    peniculala Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I need friends to talk to and keep me on here too. :flowerforyou: I have about 92 lbs to lose
  • lyndalpn
    lyndalpn Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Ive been on here about two months and have lost 64 lbs (29kg) in the last six months. Log daily, open diary and happy to be part of your support crew. Feel free to add me if you wish :)
  • mommyjos
    mommyjos Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if you're serious about accountability! I really need some help too, but want people to actually keep me accountable! I'll be happy to do the same for you! :)
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!!! I would love to be your friend and motivate, support and encourage you on this journey. Please feel free to check out my profile and add me if you would like to. I look forward to hearing from you. I also live in Illinois.

If anyone else would like to be friends please feel free to check out my profile and add me if you would like to also. We are all in this together!!

Hugs
    Bev
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request :)

I've been a member of MFP for just over a year now, and on my weight loss journey for about two years. I've lost over half of me, and now I am working on becoming leaner and more toned.

I am always looking for new friends on here and I try my best to be supportive and comment and chat frequently! :) Feel free to add me.
  • FitzyFitzpatrick
    FitzyFitzpatrick Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Anyone can send me a friend request, but I ask that you agree to log each and every day, and have an open diary.
  • ineedthis4me
    Options
    Would love some new friends too. I have been on here for over a year and have learned a lot. I try to be active and supportive daily.

This is a journey not a destination and we can all use support along the journey.
  • crystaltate4
    Options
    im great for accountiablity but im also very honest and i love it in return, feel very free to invite me
  • mamakathy
    Options
    I'll do my best if you will. Deal or no deal?