really dont want to lose boobs

Options
My c cup seems small compared to most people anyway but I really don't want them any smaller but I know I don't have a choice anyone have any luck keeping theirs after weight loss

Replies

• meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    ok
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    Good luck with that.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    it is what it is..

i've got things to accomplish.
    none of them involves caring about my breast size
  • ktbollman
    ktbollman Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Just get a better padded bra or a boob job?
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,400 MFP Moderator
    Options
    You really dont have a choice... genetics is a beotch.
  • CandaceHoweth91
    Options
    When I lost 50 pounds, I was able to keep my D's (:
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    You should keep them in a bra. That way you can always find them when you need them.
  • LadyIntrepid
    LadyIntrepid Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Went from 34C to 32B. Yup. I lost 'em. And now I buy very pretty padded bras. It's all good.
  • MooMyuu
    MooMyuu Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Nope. I was a medium C and when I dropped from 210 to 185, I shrunk. I'm still in a C cup, but it's smaller. The worst part is the extra skin. But now my boobs swell when I'm retaining water weight -_-

think of it this way: boobs are mostly fat tissue. if you lose your breasts, it's just fat leaving the body.

Something you should do while losing weight though is chest exercises (chest presses with a barbell for certain) they will help lift and tone your boobs. this will make you look bigger when they do shrink.
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Good luck with that.

Yeah, your body chooses where to lose fat....
  • brtrentgl
    Options
    When I lost 50 pounds, I was able to keep my D's (:
    that's what I like to hear lol
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    I think if you just follow a non-extreme plan to lose fat and get fit, you will love your body.
    Definitely I recommend weight training (heavy-for-you lifting).
    I've had children, and am very happy with my body, including breasts.
    You're young. Enjoy getting fit, and stop worrying.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    It happens. I went from a DD (at my heaviest) to now a small B. I'll eventually be an A when it's all said and done.
    It doesn't bother me. My breasts aren't what make me a woman. And I haven't had any complaints. ; )
    I kind of like that they're not in the way.
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,233 Member
    Options
    I started as a DD and was very much looking forward to losing some boobage. I'm down 75lbs and up to a DDD. It is what it is. Best wishes.
  • RiverDancer68
    RiverDancer68 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Nope, sorry :sad: I dropped from a 38 D to a 34-36 (was actually a 35) B (and that was on the low side of a B). I've gained about 10lbs back, and have noticed that they are much firmer and are filling out my bras and yoga tops better. Now my thighs.....
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I somehow managed to keep mine for quite a while, but now I'm losing them. Honestly, small price to pay for the body that I want. They make nice padded bras for smaller chested women.
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    If I could I would share mine, I have lost 45 lbs and while I have lost inches around the ladies are still a full DDD. I'm not saying I want to lose them all but I'd love to go down to a solid D heck even a DD. Eh it is what is
  • Momjogger
    Momjogger Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    My answer is WORKOUT! I work out everyday and was just called Pamela Anderson this Christmas by my beautiful cousin. Granted I am well endowed, but I look better now that I am working out with the weight loss for sure. Everything will go down as you lose weight, but when you work out everything pulls in except your breasts because they actually stick out more due to better posture, flatter stomach, and muscles under your chest lifting up what you already have. FABULOUS bras that will make you look great in clothes if you want to look more voluptuous. Good luck!!
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    Worry about it IF and when it happens
  • brtrentgl
    Options
    A couple years ago when I was at my now goal weight I had an A cup, I don't want that again