Motivation please!

Options
Hey! I have tried using MFP for awhile now... But I haven't been ready to stick with it! But it's almost the new year and I'm beyond ready for a new me! I am looking for some motivated people to help me keep on track! My starting weight is 175 and hoping to get down to my heathy weight of 135! I can't wait until I can truly look in the mirror and be happy with what I see! Feel free to add! :)

Replies

• eAddict
    eAddict Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Find some exercise that you like. I bought myself a new bike this past summer and got so hooked that I asked for (and got) winter riding gear. Our vet also suggested taking our two pups (a lab and a German Shepard/Husky) out for more walks for their health. Since I am their owner/master I have no choice. I took rescue dogs NOT to kill them with kindness but to give them a good, long life. Myself included. Find something that you have a passion for and share it with us!
  • jam9jam5
    Options
    That's awesome! I really can't wait until I find my outlet! Now it's actually finding the things I will love to do!!!
  • BrandiSeth
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have alot to lose so maybe seeing some one my size getting it done will help you, also I will cheer you on also.
  • wpdeadrat
    Options
    You and I are about the same weight and same goal. I really could use a motivator right now too! I do love kickboxing and yoga. Started a new job with 12 hr shifts and getting to kickboxing has been difficult. I just ordered one of the fitbits and now that I have more of a schedule I should be able to exercise more. Lets help each other :-)
  • eAddict
    eAddict Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I really can't wait until I find my outlet! Now it's actually finding the things I will love to do!!!
    Don't be afraid to ask/bug co-workers/friends who are in better shape for help. You will NOT get help hoping people can read your mind. I was talking to a consultant at work about my new found joy in riding only to find out he is a competitive rider! I have yet to absorb all the advice on equipment and routines he has given me! Make it known what you want to do and the right people will most likely step up to offer advice! Best of luck! Keep us all posted!
  • jam9jam5
    Options
    That's great advice! I really appreciate the positivity! Ill keep you updated!
  • kristenleewarren
    Options
    added :)