Hi, New Member in need of encouraging friends

Options
Hi names Nataly,
I literally just joined. I am currently weighting 190 pounds and am pre-diabetic. I really do not want to become diabetic but I am going through a difficult time and eating is how I deal with it. I am starting over and a new me is long over due. I hope that this will put me on the right track to me being happy with myself. I would love to have a support group of friends that help each other, even if we are hundreds of miles away.:happy:

Replies

• Tiff0320
    Options
    Hey I just joined as well my name is tiffany and I also have been looking for encouraging friends that can relate with me as far as losing weight no one really knows the struggle until they've actually been here....I weigh 275 pounds before I joined this site I was 295 now I have a goal of losing 75 pounds by the end of 2013 let's lift each others spirits I'm very motivating I'll add you if that's okay with you and thanks a million :) we can do this girl I'm sure
  • Patti2Good
    Patti2Good Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Nataly i would be your friend and i am new at this weight lose journey also i weight 296 :( so i have a long road ahead of me , my health is not good i am diabetic and i have thyroid trouble and a number of other problems so i am preparing myself for lap/band surgery then i will have to work hard after that so i would love to be you friend and i am looking for a friend to go to the gym with me to help keep me motivated as i tend to want to stay in my house and not go out. but i am getting a lot of support from the support groups at the doc office also and i am ready for the life change we can do this Nataly