between 5 1 and 5 3 170-180 pounds.. pear shaped

Options
Im 5 2 and I just wonder what size would I wear at 5 2.. l know everybody is shaped differently. .. so if ur around my height and weigh 170 -180 can you share your clothing size with me...thanks so much. ..have a great healthy week be encouraged new year new beginnings new you!

Replies

• plaingirly
    Options
    I am 5'2" and started at 184 wearing a UK 16. x
  • IUSE2BAHEAVYHITTER
    IUSE2BAHEAVYHITTER Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the response
  • annams76
    annams76 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and around 176lbs right now and I wear between an 11 - 13 depending on the brand of the clothes. I tend to find them fitting real good around my behind but looser around my waist line. What size do you wear?
  • IUSE2BAHEAVYHITTER
    Options
    I find that 14's r to big.. 12 r really tight but perfect around my waist. .but im pear shaped so my thighs make it hard for the 12
  • annams76
    annams76 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I like to get Derions cause Beyonce did it right for us pear shaped women. I can fit nicely in a 11/12 in her brand. BTW you look great!!
  • IUSE2BAHEAVYHITTER
    Options
    Thanks doll face. .im a try brand of jeans. Thank you
  • rachmass1
    rachmass1 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and pear shaped. I started at 182 and size 16-18. I am now 148 and size 12 pants. I do have a tummy too but have always carried a lot in my hips and thighs. Given the way I have been losing I will probably be a size 8 at goal as opposed to around 4 like I was as a youngster at the same weight. Oh and I do lift and work out. Body just has changed shape with age.
  • IbiH
    IbiH Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", when I started in January 2012 I weighed 160lbs and was a 14/16UK size, 10/12US. Almost a year on I'm now 120lbs and a size 8/12UK (depending on where I shop, it makes a difference).
    It's been a slow and steady process but I'm happy where I am now.
  • AmandaMonster
    AmandaMonster Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    i am 5'1" and started at 184.8 lbs and wearing a 12-14......i am now 160 lbs and am back into a size 10 comfortably :) can't wait to see more change though, as 160 has always been my "comfortable" weight.........:)