2013 challenge to lose 52

Options
Hey there. I started "2013 challenge to lose 52 lbs". Hope to see everyone there. It's my new years resolution. Make it yours too. 1 pound a week!

Replies

• needsmthngnew2
    Options
    Hello, I have a challenge also. I have lost 40 lbs. before joining fitness pal, my goal is to rid myself of another 40 and try to maintain...Good luck to all of us..........
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,274 Member
    Options
    For me 1 pound a week would be a great accomplishment and take me close to my ultimate goal. From your other posts am I to understand we will post in the days of the week folders when the challenge begins on January 2nd? Sounds like fun!
  • FuzzieJelly
    FuzzieJelly Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    For me 1 pound a week would be a great accomplishment and take me close to my ultimate goal. From your other posts am I to understand we will post in the days of the week folders when the challenge begins on January 2nd? Sounds like fun!

yep just post in the day of the week...glad you are joining
  • anitapeta
    Options
    I would like to lose 40 pounds also.
    I am a disabled stay at home. I don't very often go out. I find it very hard to motivate myself to any exercise. And I need goals to motivate weight loss. Not just weight goals.
    But this year, I want to get out more, and see some of the world. But first I need to she'd some of those excess pounds.
  • urbanbabydoc
    urbanbabydoc Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a good challenge! I have between 52-70 more pounds to lose.
  • rethadiet
    rethadiet Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Exciting! Not going to miss all those pounds I am planning to lose
  • kevarc
    Options
    I am just getting started and my first time using this app! Looking at all the stories, it motivates me!! I also want to join this cIhallenge