New years resoultion, please read, friend if interested thx

Options
I want a team of fitness pals that are serious about losing some weight in January…new or old I want this team to reset our weight loss tickers on January 1st…..this will help us to overcome some issues we might have had during the holidays and put those issues behind us…I’m looking for about 5 to 10 fitness pals to hold me accountable and for me to hold them accountable…beware, I warn you I have some tough love so if you can’t handle tough criticism then please stop reading this post….otherwise if your serious about your goals and are willing to reset your ticker on January 1st then please send me a friend request and we will get through January together…. rally behind me, rally behind success, rally for your health, rally for your beauty, rally for your self-esteem…reset your tickers and lets do this together as a team of fitness pals…as a team that is really committed to each other’s success….I need you team, and I want nothing more than you all to reach your goals by the time the beaches and swimming pools open :)…join me on this, reset your tickers for the new year…we can do this as a team!!!

Replies

• laurajean120
    laurajean120 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    i weight myself once a month so i haven't weighted myself since dec 1st so jan st i will see how much i have lost. add me if u wish.
  • DiabolicBooger
    DiabolicBooger Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    i weight myself once a month so i haven't weighted myself since dec 1st so jan st i will see how much i have lost. add me if u wish.

i will only if you or any other fitness pal is willing to reset thier ticker on the first of the year (BTW the ticker can always be changed back in the future to reflect your weight loss to date)
  • DiabolicBooger
    Options
    anyone who does not reset thier ticker by jan 2nd gets defriended, no exceptions...
  • kittymari
    kittymari Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Will reset my ticker, because I am starting all over. I have been so bad the last couple months, and need a fresh start anyways! :)
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I'm in, though... i will need instructions on how to go about resetting my ticker :P lol
    x
  • Spiritwarrior3000
    Spiritwarrior3000 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I aint really got much weight too lose really, However i see great dedication from your post and wish you the best of luck!
  • kittymari
    kittymari Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    YES, how do we reset ticker? Just tried to figure it out, no luck on my end. Thanks!
  • AliceRabbit13
    AliceRabbit13 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I will reset Jan 1st. I am also going to shoot for 100% paleo x30 days in Jan, so these goals coincide :)
  • Lori603
    Options
    Add me! I'm all in for it. I need someone to hold me accountable. I thought about joining weight watchers just to get the accountability and humiliation of the weekly weigh in.
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    You can't tell me what to do!
  • DiabolicBooger
    Options
    I'm in, though... i will need instructions on how to go about resetting my ticker :P lol
    x

To update your ticker go to, “my home” then, “apps”, then “tickers”, then “update your weight data”, then, “your starting weight” change your starting weight to your current weight on the morning of January 1st….
  • DiabolicBooger
    Options
    YES, how do we reset ticker? Just tried to figure it out, no luck on my end. Thanks!

To update your ticker go to, “my home” then, “apps”, then “tickers”, then “update your weight data”, then, “your starting weight” change your starting weight to your current weight on the morning of January 1st….

Dont worry you can always change your starting weight back at some future time....
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options

ah now i feel daft! thankyou :) x
  • DiabolicBooger
    Options
    i cant wait to see you all on the new year