new years friend? please read

Options
I want a team of fitness pals that are serious about losing some weight in January…new or old I want this team to reset our weight loss tickers on January 1st…..this will help us to overcome some issues we might have had during the holidays and put those issues behind us…I’m looking for about 5 to 10 fitness pals to hold me accountable and for me to hold them accountable…beware, I warn you I have some tough love so if you can’t handle tough criticism then please stop reading this post….otherwise if your serious about your goals and are willing to reset your ticker on January 1st then please send me a friend request and we will get through January together…. rally behind me, rally behind success, rally for your health, rally for your beauty, rally for your self-esteem…reset your tickers and lets do this together as a team of fitness pals…as a team that is really committed to each other’s success….I need you team, and I want nothing more than you all to reach your goals by the time the beaches and swimming pools open :)…join me on this, reset your tickers for the new year…we can do this as a team!!!

Replies

• DiabolicBooger
    DiabolicBooger Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    To update your ticker go to, “my home” then, “apps”, then “tickers”, then “update your weight data”, then, “your starting weight” change your starting weight to your current weight on the morning of January 1st….

Dont worry you can always change your starting weight back at some future time...cant wait to hear from you...