I'm Back : )

Options
Hello Mfp,

Yes i'm back......... I have lost weight with useing Mfp, but thought i could do this all on my own ...Not! I have gained 12 lbs back of the 75 lbs that i have lost so now its time to get that off plus more........ So i'm looking for friends to support me and as i will do the same for you................ Hope to get some support

Replies

• Lancer97
    Lancer97 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    welcome back! While I am new to mfp, I'm not new to this type of app. I used fat secret for a while and had some moderate success but gave up on it and gained all the weight back. Now I'm here for the long haul.

Best of luck to you!
  • luv2camp
    luv2camp Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am back as well, :smile:
  • goncountry
    goncountry Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am back too!
  • cupkate88
    Options
    ive just rejoined after having my third baby, back to prepregnancy size but looking to loose another 2-4 stone x
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    This thread is for lot of come backs I guess! Guys welcome back, I hope 2013 should bring all of us closer to our goals. For me going is slow right now but I am committed to my goal.
  • lovinglife80
    Options
    Welcome Back I have been a member for a while but never used it. But now I am gonna give this a try ...hope to make friends for motivation and support as well I sent you you an add!
  • rascallycat
    rascallycat Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me.
  • naticksdonna
    naticksdonna Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Isn't it nice to know that the door is always open and welcoming smiles await you?! And congratulations for not putting it off - your journey will be that much easier!
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. You can add me if you want.
  • rsharper97
    rsharper97 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!! Feel free to add me.