3 Month “Mission Slimpossible” MFP Weight Loss Challenge

Options
Info and Rules:
1. Starts on January 2nd. You can enter your starting weight at that time at skinnyo.com.
2. You must login in at Skinnyo.com. This is a FREE weight challenge website and has a ton of fun and cool features like graphs.
3. Teams will be organized into teams of 8. Multiple Teams will be formed (see below). If your region is FULL message me and I will start another team for that region.
4. Use the same name as you MFP (My Fitness Pal) login name.
5. You must login at least once a week and enter you weight. Weigh in times must be anytime from Friday morning until Monday morning once a week. You can choose to enter your weight daily if you wish also. Anyone not entering at least once a week will be removed from the challenge. You will be given one grace “miss” if you just happen to forget to log your weight one week.
6. Cheering on other competitors and teammates is encouraged and easy to do at the site.
7. Anyone wanting to continue after 3 months we will have another sign up.
8. You must be a member of MFP (myfitnesspal.com) to join this challenge. Non MFP people signing up will be removed.
9. You can join even after the January 2nd startup date. You just need to find an open group.
10. Feel free to friend me on MFP. My login there is peterdt.
11. Your actual weight will not be revealed. Your percentage loss will be shown.

GROUPS OF 8 WILL BE ORGANIZED BY REGION. IF THE REGION YOU WANT TO ENTER IS FULL PLEASE MESSAGE ME AND WE WILL FORM ANOTHER GROUP.

HERE’S THE LINKS TO JOIN THE CHALLENGE:

WEST COAST USA AND EAST COAST USA TEAM 1 LINK:
http://skinnyo.com/challenges/join/50dcf07f82152/invited:50b2b2e935e52&utm_source=link

THE NORTH USA TEAM 1 AND THE SOUTH USA TEAM 1 LINK:
http://skinnyo.com/challenges/join/50dcf1cde4701/invited:50b2b2e935e52&utm_source=link

EUROPE TEAM 1 AND ANY OTHER COUNTRY TEAM 1 LINK:
http://skinnyo.com/challenges/join/50dcf3094699b/invited:50b2b2e935e52&utm_source=link

FREE SPIRITS AND DRIFTERS
http://skinnyo.com/challenges/join/50dcf3a094298/invited:50b2b2e935e52&utm_source=link

Replies

• peterdt
    peterdt Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Good luck to all!

I've went on a plateau after losing 40 pounds at the beginning of the month. After 2 weeks of that went on maintenance. My weight has remained steady over the past month. Now going for it again starting yesterday. Everyone please feel free to friend me!

This Skinnyo tool makes it so easy to start a challenge I thought to start another one up for the New Year! Good luck everyone!
  • peterdt
    Options
    ALSO: IF YOU DO JOIN UP AT SKINNYO PLEASE REPLY TO THE POST. THE MORE REPLIES IT GET THE MORE VISIBILITY MFP WILL GIVE THE POST THE MORE PEOPLE WILL JOIN. IT WOULD BE VERY FUN TO GET A LARGE GROUP OF PEOPLE FOR THIS. :)
  • MrsPixelbark
    MrsPixelbark Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'll give this a shot!

Just signed up for the European group, named Pixel on there though- hope that's ok! :)
  • peterdt
    Options
    I'll give this a shot!

Just signed up for the European group, named Pixel on there though- hope that's ok! :)

Yes, its okay. Welcome! :)
  • MrsPixelbark
    MrsPixelbark Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Fab, thank you!
  • annams76
    annams76 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I just joined the West Coast team which is weird since I am actually from the East Coast but I currently live on the West Coast. =)
  • MumMumOfMany
    MumMumOfMany Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    oooo fab, i need a new year incentive. allllllllllll over this lol!x
  • hifromjamers1984
    hifromjamers1984 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I joined up!
  • molly_magpie
    molly_magpie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    signd up for Europe team, as molly magpie
  • mummymorgon
    Options
    Ive joined the europe team :)
  • LadySuze
    LadySuze Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hey!

This seems like a great idea! :D

I joined the european team.

Suzanne (LadySuze)
  • OlgaIoana
    OlgaIoana Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Joined the Europe team as Lilith.
  • Brian0635
    Options
    I'm up for this :)
  • collingmommy
    collingmommy Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I went to the site and signed up... Collingmommy is me.. What's next?
  • Jeaniece1
    Jeaniece1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I just signed up.
  • peterdt
    Options
    NOTE:

NEW TEAM JUST ADDED SINCE WEST COAST USA AND EAST COAST USA ARE NEARLY FILLED.

HERE IS THE LINK FOR THE NEW WEST COAST AND EAST COAST TEAMS.
    http://skinnyo.com/challenges/join/50df122e0ad88/invited:50b2b2e935e52&utm_source=link
  • peterdt
    Options
    Count me in! I just signed up.

Awesome! Good luck! You can do it!
  • peterdt
    Options
    I went to the site and signed up... Collingmommy is me.. What's next?

Just enter your weigh in weight at skinnyo on January 2nd. :) Good luck!
  • peterdt
    Options
    I'm up for this :)

Welcome and good luck!
  • peterdt
    Options
    Joined the Europe team as Lilith.

Welcome and good luck! :)