Looking for tea-loving, Doctor Who watching...

Options
2»

Replies

• goody2shews
    goody2shews Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    As Bubba is to shrimp is as I am to tea. Pineapple Kona Punch with Blueberry Bliss from Teavanna or maybe just good old organic Chai and Doctor Who right after a blood bath of a DnD encounter is a wild Saturday night for us.
  • ThreeKeys_
    ThreeKeys_ Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    This! Matt Smith is a terribly poor Doctor when compared to the gods that are Tennant and Eccleston!

And normal tea <3
  • sarah_gwen
    sarah_gwen Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I love a good apple cinnamon spice tea with David Tennant, in my opinion. <3
  • pangy1958
    pangy1958 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Red Bush, Jasmine or Camomile and David Tennent. Add me
  • EmpathyBot
    EmpathyBot Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    As Bubba is to shrimp is as I am to tea. Pineapple Kona Punch with Blueberry Bliss from Teavanna or maybe just good old organic Chai and Doctor Who right after a blood bath of a DnD encounter is a wild Saturday night for us.

This! Have you ever played Descent?
  • EmpathyBot
    EmpathyBot Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I love a good apple cinnamon spice tea with David Tennant, in my opinion. <3
    <3
  • Suecurrie24
    Options
    Definitely Earl Grey and Tennant!! We are on a bit of a Dr. Who family bender at the moment, as we're all at home for the holidays and are watching it every evening from iTunes.
  • goody2shews
    Options
    Has anyone read some of the old books?
  • jfred511
    jfred511 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    A nice cup of black coffee and David Tennant, please!
  • goody2shews
    Options

This! Have you ever played Descent?

I haven't played. Some in our group have but, differ on which edition we should get for the group.

We won a package at the last Con that had over $300 in board games. We still haven't made it through all of them the way we would like. This work thing gets in the way of fun way too much.
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    Add me!!! I am one of many Doctor Who Lovers in need of a new episode! I love my Doctor Who...
  • MMark2012
    MMark2012 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Christopher Eccleston :heart: and Chamomile with lemon and a bit of honey I feel Chris brought the whole Dr Who series into the 21st century in a "big" way! My favorite episode/s Bad Wolf.
    On a new note, I cannot wait for Jenne-Louise Coleman as the new companion.:smile:
  • tabbykat6802
    tabbykat6802 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'll take my chai tea w/ a triple of David Tennant, Matt Smith & John Barrowman! yummy!
  • waff23
    waff23 Posts: 4
    Options
    earl grey and david tennant. yes.
  • clairnix1980
    clairnix1980 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    mmmm David tennant and a nice hot cup of tea. what more could anyone ask for.
  • Ackshrn
    Ackshrn Posts: 11
    Options
    Not a tea fan but definitely would follow the man from Gallifrey anywhere :)