anyone know how to tone your thigh's?

Options
anyone know how to really tone ur thighs?

Replies

• themetra
    themetra Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Kettle ball squats, wall sits and walking lunges! My trainer lives to torture me with three 3 exercises, but it works, and I can't walk for two days after! :bigsmile:
  • MirandaJayne
    MirandaJayne Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Bump.

Squats?
  • lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    running!

squats, lunges (side, back and forward), leg extensions, leg curls, leg press, straight legged dead lifts, certain yoga poses, pilates, Planks (total body), plyometrics (jumping forward, backward, sideways, up onto a chair, down from a chair, etc), hiking, biking, speed walking, dancing, jumping rope, stairs, etc
  • Kyliemish
    Kyliemish Posts: 29
    Options
    Squats and even just running on the spot are KILLING my thighs right now, lunges are working really well too! I can feel a good burn after a couple minutes...hurting today lol.
    Thighs are such a trouble spot for me, so I defiently need to add more workouts to make sure I'm working the hell out of them!
  • lassieleeann
    Options
    P90X will get rid of your thighs ...LOL its a killer
  • Kyliemish
    Kyliemish Posts: 29
    Options
    P90X will get rid of your thighs ...LOL its a killer

Ooooh, ouch. It's staring at me out of the corner of my eye sitting in it's pretty (evil looking!) little box...I bought it post-preggers, and haven't touched it yet ><
    But I am determined to tackle it!!!
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    As said, Squats are amazing,especially weighted,with dumbells or barbell, and spin. Spin will tone your legs all over :)
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    whats p90x ?
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    step ups on a sturdy kitchen chair. With weights in your hands makes it even a better burn.
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    i need this post!

D
  • cruisegirl
    cruisegirl Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    i need this post!

D

Me, too!! Thanks for posting it, OP!!
  • rebeccaruth
    Options
    whats p90x ?

its a series of workout dvds that you can buy off of beachbody.com
  • brunsie
    brunsie Posts: 54
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. I need to get rid of these thighs.
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    no problem ladies glad u found intresting! =) have a wonderful day!
  • mfolsom
    mfolsom Posts: 8
    Options
    the Insanity DVD's have toned my butt and thighs for sure... those workouts are SWEET!
  • TropicalKitty
    TropicalKitty Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    I did one of the Flirty Girl routines and it left me fairly sore despite how easy the workout was. (I found it on the "On Demand" section of my cable) All the raving about P90X I've heard has put that on my list of things to purchase. :)

I usually do the lunges, squats, etc. like everyone else has said. I also do weights at the gym that target those muscles.