Newbie Wanting Friends!

Options
Hai ^.^
I'm recovering from some binge eating after dealing with anorexia for two years, and I'm looking for some supportive friendly friends ! When I say binge eating I do mean binge eating, this isn't "oh I ate over my calorie goal". This is "oh I'm always eating when emotional and now Im at 4000 calories and can keep eating". I need to find a healthy balance and get my life back in check, so today is the day for me.

Replies

• twright513
    Options
    I'd be happy to help!! I'm Tom - take a look at my profile, posts, and log. Feel free to add me!
  • AlyshaSaige
    AlyshaSaige Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi and congrats on taking this step! I would love to help you and as Tom said, feel free to add me!
  • Tiff0320
    Options
    Hey I would love to help you through motivation and moral support I'm new here as well but since I've been here I've came across some awesome people please feel free to add me :)
  • CelebrateLife
    CelebrateLife Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome!!! Great to hear that you're recovering :)
    I am here for exceptional support and motivation!!!
    Would love to help you get on the path of leading a Healthy Lifestyle

I'm on everyday and check in throughout the day ... So I'm here if you need me :)

Good Luck!!!
  • karamalesich
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I haven't been diagnosed but yesterday I binge ate. Like the binge eating you're describing. i would be happy to be supportive and we can help each other find healthy ways to eat.
  • Brian0635
    Options
    Hi :)
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    HI! a bunch of us are taking a no binge eating challenge. I am one of them. request on the way
    Options
    Hi. I too have a binge eating problem. Once I start, I cannot stop and don't seem tobe able to link that with being such a fat git! It's like I am on self destruct. Help
  • mallorydisalvo
    mallorydisalvo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on getting started here, girl! It is really an extremely helpful tool. Feel free to add me! :)

10863269.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter