hey everyone im a newbie:)

Options
I had my account for a while because weightloss has always been in the back of my mind but im going to really start and focus on my weightloss today:) anyone else starting today how do you feel? Im excited .

Replies

• _KATzMeow
    _KATzMeow Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I had my account for a while because weightloss has always been in the back of my mind but im going to really start and focus on my weightloss today:) anyone else starting today how do you feel? Im excited .

Be afraid, be very afraid!
  • CelebrateLife
    CelebrateLife Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back! It's good to have you starting with great excitement!!!

Good Luck!
  • PaulFields56
    PaulFields56 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I have been on for about a month, and I am enjoying the support and cameraderie. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like.
  • Emma_GetFit
    Options
    Good luck you can do it this time :)

Feel free to add me.
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    2k1m4y.gif
  • sodadog
    Options
    Hi Teebetta! Congratulations! I am a recent member too, a couple of months. I am focusing on eating healthy not dieting. Really it is the same thing but with a more positive focus. You will find this program amazingly helpful and it will also make you accountable for what you are eating. If we can't be honest with ourselves what it the point, right? You have the power with this tool.

I have to really watch snacking and measure and document or else it gets away from you. I also use my phone camera to take photos of my meals so I don't forget what I ate. There is also an app if you have an iphone.

Good luck and I hope you find this inspirational and motivating. I have!!!
  • mariahmason1986
    mariahmason1986 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Im new I just started yesterday. Dont really know how everything works on here but the calorie counter.
  • PrettyFitNPink
    Options
    Hello! I am new here too! I have heard a lot of good things about this site!