I need a pal

Options
Is there anyone who has more than a hundred pounds to lose interested in being partners? I need a friend to do this with me and I'm willing to be a friend to you. Please respond.

Replies

• nresides
    nresides Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Me to, hope you don't mind 27 yr old mother, who has no life besides work and her family. I got ambition thou, I found this size 14 bathing suite I would love to fit in by summer
  • Susiej1976
    Susiej1976 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I have about 60 pounds to lose. I would love to do it with you. I am a mother of two and work full time. I joined the 52 pounds in 2013. It is a great group. Focusing I losing a pound a week. Please join.
  • theladyn
    theladyn Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have 40 to lose and am also a mom of 3. I'd be happy to cheer you on!
  • nresides
    nresides Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Gonna join ya ladies we can do this!!
  • FuzzieJelly
    FuzzieJelly Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    I started a thread challenge group. I would like to invite you to it. It's called 2013 challenge to lose 52 lbs. Hope to see you there. I will send you a friend request.
  • Suewags
    Suewags Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 100 pounds as well. I'm 5'3" and at 230 right now. I'd be happy to get to 150 and then evaluate, but I really think I'd be best at about 130-135. I'm always looking for more friends.
  • petallew
    petallew Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am a mum of 2... I've got 60 pounds to lose and would love to join you as well.
  • heidigmc
    Options
    I need some motivating friends! I am a very young 40 years old. I just lost 20 and have a good 60 more to go and I am ADDICTED my health plan but always looking to get more motivation.... I need to add a picture though, I will do that right away. I heard people won't be your friend without a pic :(
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I love new friends. 5'3" and 43 today.. yikes.. I'm down a bit but still have a bunch to go.
    I'm here almost a year!
    Good luck!! I log daily and try to respond as much as possible.
  • suckerlove
    Options
    I am on a journey to lose 145lbs, I am down almost 75 thus far.
  • heidigmc
    Options
    Can I join too? that sounds awesome!
  • petallew
    petallew Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am the same.. hope you wouldn't mind adding me as well!
  • annakam2012
    annakam2012 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    this is my ultimate goal please add me in the group :)
  • jafopriest
    jafopriest Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to wish you the best....
  • wcso911mn
    wcso911mn Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well! Looking to lose at least 100 pounds - preferrably more. :wink:
  • bulldogsrule
    bulldogsrule Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have lost 28 lbs and then have gained back 9 lbs. I now have 50 libs to go. I would love to lose 50 in 2013!!!

Part of my challenge is I love bad foods. I'm so used to eating them, they always sound better than other foods. I also struggle with staying focused....I'll get really focused for 1-3 months, then dwindle off. Next thing you know, gained back the weight.