Has anyone done the 30 Day Shred?

Options
Hey! Have any of you guys done anything like the 30 day shred? Or similar? And what have your results been like?
I have decided to give the 30DS a go, i started before Xmas but only did 3days then eating far too much festive food kind of took over! But I started over and have just re-done day 1 today!
Let me know if you have any thoughts/opinions on this type of exercise :)
x

Replies

• CINNAMON77_00
    CINNAMON77_00 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 1...level 1. I am excited to see the results! I have heard not so much weight loss but inches lost...
  • clairebear1972
    clairebear1972 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have friends that have done it (including women in their late 40's) and theyve all loved it! Its the bees knees apparently! Im starting it tomorrow. Ive been recommended to take before and after shots as apparently your weight doesnt necessarily drop drastically due to building muscle (tho not sure how true this is)! good luck with it x
  • ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing it now. I haven't been losing a lot of weight but the inches are coming off. This is day 16 for me and I have a couple of pics in my profile. The two double shot photos.
  • Ahh ok :) well if i lose a few inches and manage to tone up i'm not going to complain! good luck to you all doing it ! xx
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    I did and loved it. I noticed a huge difference after completion. Go for it!!
  • Stacyplus5
    Options
    I did 30 ds and completed it and loved it. Now I am on level 3 of Ripped in 30, I have lost 7 lbs and about 6 inches off my belly which is where I need to lose after having 5 kids and no activity.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    I did! The first part was boring but the second phase was great! For 20 minutes? Do it!
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Hey! Have any of you guys done anything like the 30 day shred? Or similar? And what have your results been like?
    I have decided to give the 30DS a go, i started before Xmas but only did 3days then eating far too much festive food kind of took over! But I started over and have just re-done day 1 today!
    Let me know if you have any thoughts/opinions on this type of exercise :)
    x

I am doing 30 DS. I did 8 days on L1 and 6 on L2, but I think I may start level 2 over again because I was sick with cold and flu for over a week and had to take time off from the shred. I stopped at day 5, took a week off, went back on day 6 and it was so hard for me. It was like being at day 1 again. I need to rebuild my strength and endurance. I learned that we must be consistant if we want the results. rest days are fine, but not a week.

Today, I tried JM's Yoga Meltdown level 1 and it is mostly planks. I have not done the side plank that is in level 3 the shred and it is hard. I realized I need to finish the shred before doing YM. This dvd has several variations of planks. More than the shred.
  • dee1923
    Options
    I've done it in the past and it is great! I lost about 10pounds (and a lot of inches!!) in a month doing it (as well as eating healthy etc) a couple years ago. I am planning to do it again in the new year.
  • em3120
    em3120 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I love it! I did it back in October and lost 5 lbs and 3 inches off my waist!
  • ambervaldez79
    ambervaldez79 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Has anyone had any knee soreness? My knees are hurtin'! I can already tell a difference and I've ONLY completely day 5 of level one!