How would I log JM Yoga Meltdown?

Options
I did Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown level 1 today, but don't know how to log it under exercise. The workout was pretty intense with lots of planks. If any of you have ever done Yoga Meltdown, how did you log it?

Replies

• stfuandrun
    stfuandrun Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I always logged it as circuit training. I have no idea if that's right. lol
  • nc805397
    nc805397 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    ohhh I bought this dvd but haven't tried it yet! I think I will!
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    I used my HRM and the Aerobics, low impact was about the closest MFP had. It's not a huge burn but more than doing plain yoga.
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I always logged it as circuit training. I have no idea if that's right. lol

I was thinking circuit training, but I wasn't sure. I think I will log it as that. Thanks.
  • SleepySin
    SleepySin Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I don't do JM Yoga but I've come across instances in the past where my workouts aren't one of the listed exercises on MFP or another website. I usually selected something that is comparable to the actual workout from the list in the past. Over the holidays, I received a HRM (Suunto M4) so that's been helpful in better tracking calorie burned because the MFP estimates are exactly that - estimates. Depending on your age, weight, fitness level, etc, you can be burning a lot less/more calories during your workouts!
  • Allegra_Williams
    Options
    I do hot Yoga (Power Vinyasa), and just enter it into my personal workouts. ~450 calories burned in 90 minutes. I'm not sure what JM Yoga is..
  • niknokd
    niknokd Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I go to this link: http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc and use the "power yoga" option. It's usually about 110-120 calories.
  • MusicInMyHeart
    Options
    Use a HRM to log your calories burned. Simple as that.