Subway Breakfast -- Your thoughts

Options
Curious if anyone has partaken of a Subway Breakfast. Good as lunch???

Replies

• miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    I would love to hear the feedback as well, I love subway, but I have never had their breakfast.....even though it doesnt seem they open as easly as other breakfast places....I think they need to work on that...I love subway, so I hope their breakfast gets good feedback.
  • Bernadette69
    Options
    No but I am also wondering about it. Sounds interesting.
  • andie3045
    Options
    i think it's a genius idea! egg whites, AND you get to choose the toppings? dunkin donuts has that egg white flatbread but it has a big piece of white flour pita bread. i just wish subway had a drive through because the only ones near me are smack in the middle of a walmart. haven't tried it, but curious about the nutritional values and quality
  • abigail100
    abigail100 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have had the egg white and cheese muffin...toasted with bell peppers is actually pretty good. For the price and calories, you really can't go wrong. You should try them...I think you will like them!
  • Strum4Life
    Strum4Life Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had the wheat English muffin with egg whites, pepperjack cheese, steak, and chipotle southwest sauce. Awesome! Under 200 calories!
  • becky123456
    becky123456 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Let us know if you find out!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    While out on the road today I stopped to get a diet soda and use the bathroom..... This was a gas station that had a Subway inside and they served their breakfast all day, was the first time I'd seen it or knew of it. I got the ham/egg/cheese breakfast melt and it wasn't bad at all. I had guessed it was probably around 300 calories but came home and am pleasantly surprised to find it's listed at only 180!! Apparently it was served on a high fiber low calorie wheat muffin (I couldn't tell - tasted like a regular English muffin to me) I got the regular eggs (didn't even realize they offered an egg white only version) and cheddar cheese. I'm thinking I'll be having one of those again sometime!
    :smile:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    sounds pretty good! and I agree they need a drive thru atleast for breakfast. who has time to get out of their car and make a stop before work?