Hey everyone!

Options
I am gonna tell you a little about myself! I am 21 years old, married with two BEAUTIFUL little girls. My husband is active army. Going on his 12 year this year. I had my first child at 18 and i am trying to get down to my pre-pre-pregnancy. I was 125. I want to be actually 135 to 140. I feel now like a slug. I never have energy to play with my kids and just want to sleep and eat. Now i want to change that. I miss my old self. I was a swimmer, basketball player and track runner. I gained an excessive amount of weight with both of my kids, and I am ready to get rid of it! I want to be more active and energetic and be able to keep up with my kids, shoot even my husband since he is really into being in shape. I hope I can do this.. I am not sure where to start. I work out about 20 minutes a day to a dvd. I cant join a gym and I am a SAHM right now. So I do the Jillian MIchaels 30 day shred. But will continue to use it longer then 30 days of course. I am just ready to look, feel and act like who I used to be.

Replies

• kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    You came to the right place. I really enjoy my exercise now and miss it when I don't do it. Just drink your water and log all of your food and keep up with the dvds. You're going to be so happy you did.
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome.....you can do this, it seems alot of people on this website are doing the Shred DVD, so far I have been hearing good things, so with the shred and you using this site to log your calories and keeping within your goal, you will have amazing results.

Goodluck and keep going strong, never stop even if you dont see results as fast as you would like, because your body is still atleast getting healthier
  • mocorbin
    mocorbin Posts: 24
    Options
    Hi Sdoll you won't be sorry you joined mfp. the people are great and there is so many helpful tips. I really like the food diary. It is soooo important. I'm a lifetime member of WW so I know how important it is to log log LOG! My best advice is to recruit one or two friends or family to be your buddy. I have my grandson as a buddy and he encourages me. Buddy up and good luck!