Looking for new friends! Down 83 pounds total!

Options
I have lost 76 pounds since starting MFP on July 8, 2012 and 83 pounds since my son was 8 days old. (June 7, 2012) I am just looking for a some new friends for encouragement and motivation. I haven't been logging lately and I really need to get back to it. Feel free to add me. Thanks!

Replies

• jbeverly21176
    Options
    We seem to be very similar in our weight loss, I sent you a friend request.
  • clobercow
    clobercow Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I don't log (because I don't count calories), but you can add me if you want.
  • cbungard1
    Options
    Thank you for the add everyone!
  • cbungard1
    Options
    We seem to be very similar in our weight loss, I sent you a friend request.

You are so right! I just saw your profile! My highest weight during my pregnancy was 298. -___- My son was born May 30th. This morning I weighed in at 199!!! I was just thinking how amazing it is that I weighed 100 more pounds then I do now!
  • HannahSieraDrost
    Options
    I just started:) I am 220 lbs, my gaol is to lose 65 lbs. short term goal is to lose 10 lbs by valentines day!
  • XxfitforeverxX
    Options
    just started, but I'll be your friend if I can figure out how :)

32460581.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • cbungard1
    Options
    I just started:) I am 220 lbs, my gaol is to lose 65 lbs. short term goal is to lose 10 lbs by valentines day!

I want to loose 13 by Valentines Day. That would mean I would weigh less then my bf. I am starting 30DS tomorrow morning!
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    HI! Congrats on your weight loss so far. Great job. Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm active!
  • indiaalexis
    indiaalexis Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would love to give encouragement and have accountability myself. Congratulations on your loss and your new little boy!
  • candy31288
    candy31288 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss!!! Add me please- I am new to MFP. I am in much need of support as well and will help in any way I can :-)
  • rh730
    rh730 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I also have 83 pounds total! Add me if you'd like :)
  • cmdoiy
    cmdoiy Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    All of you sound awesome! Please feel free to add me as a friend. I feel like I can finally do this with such a supportive community.