a little friendly competition??

Options

Replies

• ajewellmom
    ajewellmom Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Looking forward to kicking some butt . . . my own that is!!
  • mymonty
    mymonty Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I too can use come friendly competition and something to kick-start my post-holiday binge! As long as I can keep my weight private, I'm totally in.
  • ebrown30
    ebrown30 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I want in too, I love competition (the older I get the more I love it)
  • MelissaCagle
    MelissaCagle Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I want to join, please.
  • Jenifermfox
    Options
    Ok what should we do on here to keep motivated?
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Me, too!!!! I like this idea!
  • LinCharpentier
    LinCharpentier Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Patiently waiting did you decide yet how you are going to do this must be 50 or more interested.
  • MelissaCagle
    MelissaCagle Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    So I dont know about all of you, but sometimes I find myself losing motivation and ambition to continue on this weight loss journey and I was thinking, what is one of the best forms of motivation? what did I come up with? Competition. I dont know what you all think, but personally I find myself doing better when I am competing. So I decided I would come up with a little after the holiday biggest loser for the month of January. Rules are simple, highest percentage loss wins. Weigh ins are January 1st, and final weigh in is January 31st. the prize is pride. and even if you dont win, it should still be a feeling of pride and accomplishment. So let me know who would like to join. All I ask if for honesty and for people who are seriously looking to improve their life and also need a little boost when it comes to weight loss. I look forward to hearing from you guys!! :)

Are we still going to do this? And how are we going to do it? It's only 3 days till the 1st.
  • christylindquist
    christylindquist Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I have been looking for some competition to keep me motivated.
  • THINk_kkaybbyx0
    Options
    Count me in too! Let me know what's going on with this =)
  • oDapho
    oDapho Posts: 50
    Options
    Sounds good to me.
  • bluecrayonz
    bluecrayonz Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    me me me
  • ReadySetBeastmode
    Options
    Awwwwyeah, count me in for this!
  • luv2fishnd1
    luv2fishnd1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! This will hopefully help me stick to my weight loss/fitness goals.
  • Hzrdus
    Hzrdus Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in......new here so might be helpful to get me started.
  • shortstuff17
    shortstuff17 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    i am closing this feed everyone that has wanted to join this has received a group invitation. the rules will be posted in the group forum. if you have questions post them there, i will not be checking this feed anymore. good luck to everyone and happy exercising.
  • shortstuff17
    Options
    So I dont know about all of you, but sometimes I find myself losing motivation and ambition to continue on this weight loss journey and I was thinking, what is one of the best forms of motivation? what did I come up with? Competition. I dont know what you all think, but personally I find myself doing better when I am competing. So I decided I would come up with a little after the holiday biggest loser for the month of January. Rules are simple, highest percentage loss wins. Weigh ins are January 1st, and final weigh in is January 31st. the prize is pride. and even if you dont win, it should still be a feeling of pride and accomplishment. So let me know who would like to join. All I ask if for honesty and for people who are seriously looking to improve their life and also need a little boost when it comes to weight loss. I look forward to hearing from you guys!! :)

rules etc will be posted in the group forum i invited you to

Are we still going to do this? And how are we going to do it? It's only 3 days till the 1st.
  • shortstuff17
    Options
    Patiently waiting did you decide yet how you are going to do this must be 50 or more interested.

rules etc will be posted in the group forum i invited you to
  • jodfie
    jodfie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    count me in if i still can!
  • monicaroozo
    Options
    Ohhhh Boooo!! I was hoping to join. Well happy new year everyone and good luck!