if you want to live anywhere else where would it be?

Options

Replies

• ChrisR0se
    ChrisR0se Posts: 1,855 Member
    Options
    New york city!!!!!!!!!
  • trancenhouse
    trancenhouse Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Australia.
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Spain, Portugal or Germany!
  • breeZrizi
    breeZrizi Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    out of Atlanta and back to California

anywhere with sunshine, blue skies and warm weather
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    In the states: Hawaii, maybe Florida. Anywhere in the world? Thailand (specifically Chaing Mai or Bangkok) , Paris, Sweden, or Austria.
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    My first choice would be Christchurch, New Zealand. My second choice would be Montreal Quebec, Canada. My third choice would be Australia.
  • fitfortrack
    Options
    Portland, Oregon/Lake Placid/New Paltz (New York)/anywhere in Maine
    or somewhere in Tuscany (Italy)
    or Mykonos in Greece
    or Paris

hahahha

but I live in NYC

also side note: I biked through Georgia and it was a very very rural area but I saw the most beautiful forest of these really tall trees off the side of the road we were on and I regret not taking a picture. I would love to live somewhere I could see those everyday.
  • 47feeling60
    47feeling60 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    there are two places in this world: new york city, and every where else.
    :wink:
    ha, thats funny.
  • JimLeonardRN
    JimLeonardRN Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    A small quiet town somewhere....Maybe like Mayberry from the Andy griffith TV show.
  • LuckyCheryl
    LuckyCheryl Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I would love to live in Sedona, AZ - Absolutely love the climate and the atmosphere of that small town, I would live outside of the downtown area out by Oak Creek or the red rock area. Maybe when I retire or win the lottery :)
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Singapore
  • majica8
    majica8 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm not a huge fan of where I live, it's never really felt like home, so moving away is something I've thought about a lot.
    There are only several places I'd consider though. 2 are in Australia. Sydney - We've had some amazing holidays there and I just love it. Terrigal - About an hour north of Sydney. Have a family member there, and it's just a really nice place.
    The other is Chicago. I've never been, but for some reason it just screams "home." I can't explain it.
  • gerryca
    gerryca Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My home country of Canada is a wonderfully civilized place with fantastic geography and even today, great health care. The West Coast has awesome fine weather.
    But I'd love it warmer year around, like Costa Rica. I don't like crowded places.
  • Jen32285
    Jen32285 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to go back to Iowa. I live in California.
    I wouldn't mind Colorado or Kansas.
  • Bobby__Clerici
    Bobby__Clerici Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    I used to ask myself that all the time...and I chose here...right here.
    It took a few years, but we made it here.
    This is it!
  • 47feeling60
    47feeling60 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would like to live where health care is available for little cost or free. I would also like to have low cost or free college. My husband lived in Belgium, and he was fortunate to have both of these benefits. Now he is in America, and misses the better life. So if I could live somewhere else, maybe Europe.
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I've lived in many places. But, I would like to try living in Greece or Italy for a bit. Santorini Greece and Firenze Italy to be exact.
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I fell in love with New Mexico a few years ago. I've dreamed about moving there ever since.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Pittsburgh
  • Blastastic
    Blastastic Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Pittsburgh

Florida! Haha