2nd closet clean out!!!

Options
Today I cleaned out my closet for the 2nd time!!! Started at a 16, had to clean out at a 12-14, and again today to store my 8-10's!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!! Gotta say, this could be really expensive, but I've been hitting the thrift stores like a mad woman!!!!lol I have only bought one thing at Cole's and that was a coat I just had to have that is probably never going to fit me next winter!! OH well, my Mom will like it!! Isn't this the BEST feeling!!!! My ticker says 27, but its actually 39!! ( I started a bit before I came here). I also haven't been on the scale for a bit because of the extreme phobia I have developed regarding that darn scale!!!! Just wanted to share!!!!!!

Replies

• perrim
    perrim Posts: 117
    Options
    that's awesome! I just went through my first closet clean out...going from 16's to 14's, but half of the 14's are already too big :) FYI - you can go into your settings and change your starting weight to reflect your true weight loss even though you lost some before starting MFP. I did the same thing.
  • lorivent1
    lorivent1 Posts: 16
    Options
    Wow! You are an inspiration! I look forward to the day in going to a lower pant size! Nice problem to have! Congrads!
  • Ryhenblue
    Ryhenblue Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Spending money to buy yourself smaller clothes is totally worth it. There are very few things in life that can give you that kind of enjoyment. Good on you for splurging on a jacket you deserve it.
  • jdurham87
    jdurham87 Posts: 62
    Options
    I'm envious!
  • weesa7
    weesa7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! What a great feeling hey? I'm about to do my 4th closet clean out. Never in my life have I fit into 4's and 6's.
    It has taken years but I will never own a 14/16 again. Keep it up everyone one! Nothing tastes as good as healthy feels. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!