2013 will be the year

Options
Looking forward to making 2013 my year.

I am - - A woman. A Sole Parent. A coffee lover. A book-a-holic. A troubled soul. A hard worker. A yoyo'ing crash dieter. A crochet extraordinaire. A domestic goddess. An anxiety laden, depression prone human. A Coeliac. An Aussie. A recently turned 30 year old. A just-one-more-piece chocolate fiend. A passionate believer. A need-more-practice Buddhist. A not-so-perfect Mother / Daughter / Sister / Friend. And a learner just trying to vive la vida.

Looking for like minded people, so ADD ME!

Replies

• plaingirly
    Options
    You can crochet? I am JEALOUS! I am learning to knit at the moment. Big craft fan! x
  • kristenleewarren
    Options
    i have celiac's as well :) and love books. and yo yo diet lol
  • sarahmoore0979
    sarahmoore0979 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey all...
    2013 is going to be / has to be my year as well... new to this and flicking through the different conversations this caught my eye - I'd love to be able to crochet, but can patchwork!
    So... here's to resolutions and succeeding this time round! x
  • amygard88
    amygard88 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am-- here to support you! My mantra, my creed, my motivating quote for 2013 is "Yesterday you said tomorrow." Good luck!
  • Suecurrie24
    Options
    You should add "writer" to that list. I'd love to support you on your journey. Used to crochet, as well as to knit. Come to think of it, my fingers would be less tempted to sneak forbidden foods if I was busy with needles and wool...
  • whomovedmydonut
    Options
    I taught myself to crochet last year as a New Years Resolution to find a hobby. Thank you YouTube! I love it and yes it keeps the hands busy when a binge is lurking.

Thanks to all who added me =)
  • ismiseciara
    ismiseciara Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    just added you :) btw i learned how crochet off you tube too :)
  • whomovedmydonut
    Options
    Gotcha =) Yep, YouTube is pretty neat. Lots of how-to's make it pretty easy to learn stuff. I can't get my fingers to understand knitting tho...
  • KelRed
    KelRed Posts: 30
    Options
    I too and looking for making 2013 the year. Anyone please feel free to add me to your friend list. I have been on here for 6 months....it has been a slow start for me
  • FLbaby2012
    FLbaby2012 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Love your post! Can't crochet, though I was taught as a kid but don't remember a stitch. Haha! I can related to the chocolate fiend, spirituality searching and yoyo dieting. Hope to be of support and motivation to each other.
  • scorepiyo
    scorepiyo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I love your username! lol
  • banks89202
    Options
    :drinker: The year I am a sexy mother trucker!!!!
  • whomovedmydonut
    Options
    :drinker: The year I am a sexy mother trucker!!!!

Hellz yeah!