Be fit in 90 days on You-tube

Options
Hello everyone, I just stumbled upon this be fit in 90 days on you tube and was wondering if any one has tried it yet?? Right now I just did level 1 day 2 of 30DS and cannot stand Jillian shes annoying lol.. Im also doing the Butt Bible which Im loving Pauline Nordine she cracks me up!.. Im going to start this be fit in 90 days program tomorrow the 8th of August. The best part is thats its FREE!!!!!! Ant one wanna join with me?? Its only 35 minutes a day we can do this together!

Replies

• neh310
    neh310 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Started with a group at work - we are on day 5 today of the youtube workouts.
  • baribrooks
    baribrooks Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 19 of Be fit in 90...I really like it and plan to finish all 90. Before this I was doing phase 1 of 30 day shred. How are you liking it so far?
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    Bump for tomorrow!
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Sounds interesting going to check it out. I actually love Jillian Micheals. But you know to each his own.. Its so good that there are so many things to do out there to stay healthy. Thanks for the link
  • BeccaB45
    BeccaB45 Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm going to do it - will start Friday!!
  • Sailorwind
    Sailorwind Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Looks fairly awesome! I'll have to try it out. Does anyone know if there are off days? The ad said every day for 90 days, but I thought it was kind of bad for your muscles to be pushed every day, that you were supposed to have one to two rest days a week for your muscles to recover.
  • neh310
    neh310 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Looks fairly awesome! I'll have to try it out. Does anyone know if there are off days? The ad said every day for 90 days, but I thought it was kind of bad for your muscles to be pushed every day, that you were supposed to have one to two rest days a week for your muscles to recover.

Actually there are built in rest days. I was worried too but some days (like workout 3 and 6 I think) you will click on the workout and it will tell you to rest and recover. Good luck! I'm on workout 8 (took a few days off, lol)
  • mheath1293
    mheath1293 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have a link to it? Might try it tomorrow if it looks good!
  • NatashaCeeLow1
    NatashaCeeLow1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/user/BeFitin90/videos?flow=list&view=1&sort=da

I just stumbled upon it today myself. I think I am going to include this in my normal routine. Glad it looks like there are some off days.
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I might check it out as well, ty!
  • bdamaster60
    bdamaster60 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    try it out, complete it. IMO is complete BS but doing something is better than nothing.