1 down, 99 to go!

Options
Hi, my name is Lisa and I'm reintroducing myself after I've lost my first pound! =) Well first since joining. Altogether I've actually lost about 9. So I'm off to a good start! SO sick of being this fat. I know I am still beautiful but I will look and feel so much better after losing this weight. I am very serious about this and I've decided it's something I am going to be didicated to. Can't afford not to. I don't want to die early! So I need some more friends who are also serious. Would like to have friends trying to lose around 100 lbs also. But I'm not picky. I'll take support and encouragement from people at any level. Just be real. That's what we're here for right?

Replies

• KatGalr
    Options
    Congrats! Feel free to add me!
  • Greg3705
    Greg3705 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    you go, keep it up
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I'll add you but I'm all about keeping it real. So I'll be honest, I like friends that log in daily and when friends go AWOL more than once or twice I delete them. I need friends that are taking this as seriously as I am because I have over 100 lbs to go. I also delete the whiners that threaten to quit whenever it gets hard. I need to stay positive to reach my goals. If you think this makes me a meanie, good luck to you. If you think this sounds like the kind of accountability we both need, feel free to add me.

About me:
    age 35
    5'7"
    SW 330
    CW 272
    UGW 150
    Immediate goal- to reach 270 by New Years
    January goal- to reach 260 by Feb 1st
    Calorie budget 1700
    Favorite exercise: jogging, RIPPED class, yoga, strength training
  • rh730
    rh730 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm serious, feel free to add me :)
    Congrats on the weight loss too :)
  • jebo1982
    jebo1982 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I did have 100 ish pounds to lose. I've taken 35 pounds off so far. I am on here everyday. I'll send you a friend request.
  • darisey
    darisey Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I had about 100 to lose when I joined in late october :)
  • Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Ur off to a great start! Ill send u a request. Anybody else feel free to add me as a friend.