inconsistant and needing friends!

Options
I gained a lot of weight after getting married to my husband. When we met I was in the best shape of my life but everything went down from there. After having our daughter in February I had gained 60 pounds sense we met. My husband being the amazing man he is hasn't cared at all and is one of the lucky people who can eat whatever they want.
I want to get back to my old weight and every time I try I fall of the wagon but maybe it was be aide I have no support system. So please add me as a friend and help me stay on track.
Back in the day of my fitness glory my sister called me "jillian" from biggest loser because I was so determined. So I'm going to try to bbe her again for me and for my freinds!

Replies

• nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on taking the first step! Logging your food is the best way to be accountable and MFP is the best tool I've found. I'm sending you a friend request.
    Nancy
  • vanzeem
    vanzeem Posts: 107
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request! I usually start with good intentions and then, well... life happens. Maybe we can encourage and keep each other on track!!!!
  • mmmnhmr
    Options
    Hi there! I have a similar story. Hubby has problems keeping weight on so since we got together i have gained. Then a beautiful baby boy and now i want to get back to a healthy weight. Feel free to add me!
  • bcaad
    bcaad Posts: 3
    Options
    Sent a request! I understand what you're going through, when I met my husband I was 130, then he deployed and I got up to 150...then I got pregnant...was 180 after the baby...lol
  • candy31288
    candy31288 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in the exact same position I was 125 when my husband and I got married, we had our beautiful daughter and well now 4 yrs later I am 160. I am in much need of support too. I just sent a request :-)
  • nsphinx05
    nsphinx05 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im in the same boat, my husband is in the army, so after we got married I moved to be with him. After I got lazy and spent a lot of time at home and I gained 15lbs!! So now my husband is deployed and Im hoping to surprise him and lose some weight and gain some confidence for when he comes home. :) I sent you a friend request.