Does yours poke out?

Options
Your rib, that is :wink:
The left side of my rib cage sticks out abnormally far and I want to hear of other people with the same thing. It gets me down sometimes because my abs will never look the way I want because of it. Please say I'm not alone?!

Replies

• AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    As soon as I find mine, I'll let you know... :ohwell:
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Well mine definately don't look like they did before I had kids, that's for dang certain. Them boys did their best to stretch. I'm 5'1" and there was no where for them to go.

Try not to stress about it. OB told me there is nothing I can do (my bra size went from 31ish to 32, 33ish and it's worse at the bottom of the rib cage). I guess I'm just old because I pretty much accept it, especially when I look at the kids.

And the abs help. I have abs and they sort of make it all "flow"???? I guess is the word. I'm not going for a flat stomach though. I'm just trying to keep it toned.
  • pandahugs99
    Options
    I have the exact same problem and it makes it difficult to wear bras properly. The left side of my ribs also sticks out further than the right and I have always hated it so much. I dont have big boobs so on top of making my abs look weird my boobs look extra small with my sitcking out ribs :(
  • nosillanosilla
    Options
    My second set of boobs? Yes.
  • EmmyLue1992
    Options
    my rib cage sticks like way out so no your not alone i myself im almost afraid to lose the ponds cus im afraid i will look odd