hold my hand for emotional support to lose weight

Options
hai ,i am sangeetha, and the number 106 kgs means my weight. i want to lose 50 kgs of my weight, this year, and most importantly, i am determined to do it. but i want friends, who will say, u can, when i am down

Replies

• littlewhittles
    littlewhittles Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. :)
  • leonardjohnes
    Options
    hai ,i am sangeetha, and the number 106 kgs means my weight. i want to lose 50 kgs of my weight, this year, and most importantly, i am determined to do it. but i want friends, who will say, u can, when i am down

Hey Sangeetha,

If you're looking to lose 50kgs in 2013 then you're in the right place. I haven't been here long, but the advice and support you find in the community is just out of this world.

Whenever you're feeling down, just pop here and you get all the support you need ;-)
  • Anthony110101111110001101
    Options
    Feel free to add me too if you wish. I've got a long way to go and just starting out
  • msshine83
    Options
    Hi, my name is Harriet but like to go by Sunshine. I am a mom of 2 and engaged to be married next January and I have a goal to lose as close to 100 lbs as possible! I get very discouraged and give up easily! Depression takes over most of my day and its driving me crazy. I dont put a lot of time in for myself, Im always putting other before me all the time. I have decided to change that starting Jan 1st and putting myself first so I can do for my children the way I want to and the way they want an need me too! My 30th birthday is in a few weeks and want to feel good and feel the energy burning more than ever, I dont want to be sleeping or laying in bed watching a movie like always. I can use all the push and motivation that is there for me so please feel free to give me advice! Thanks