A lot can change from Christmas to Christmas

Options
shmunster
shmunster Posts: 538 Member
Just wanted to share some pics from the last few years with you

For the numbers people, I'm 5'3, I started at 197 pounds (almost 90kg) and I am currently somewhere around 130 pounds (60kg) It took me around 9 months to get the weight off and I've been maintaining for around 9 months now. I've been eating disgustingly over the xmas period but I will get back on track cos I know I can!

[img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/Shoemonster/weight loss/pizapcom13567725582291xmas2010_zps23b38359-1_zpse53cc3e2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/Shoemonster/weight loss/pizapcom13567730035021xmas_zps4849b4c5-1_zpsb6d95a78.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/Shoemonster/weight loss/pizapcom13567731909641xmas_zps086d000b-1_zpsc9ecf446.jpg[/img]

Replies

• pauladick
    pauladick Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Amazing missus x u look fab x:wink:
  • paprikas
    paprikas Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You are an absolute walking inspiration!!!
  • AcampoGirl
    AcampoGirl Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • evelina_anville
    Options
    Amazing, well done!
  • Kadi82
    Kadi82 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Thanks an awesome transformation. Congrats lovely!
  • shmunster
    Options
    Thanks guys, I barely recognise myself in the first lot now
  • sauza
    sauza Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I don't know what caused you to post, but thank you! I experienced a similar change BUT then lost my little mind and lost my progress with it. Your pictures are a very concrete reminder of the very reason I should be looking forward to next Christmas in grateful anticipation. Reminds me that my everyday choices MATTER. Thank you.
  • oneworkoutatatime
    Options
    Oustanding!!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    What a great gift to yourself! You look transformed.
  • debi_f
    debi_f Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    You've done a great job! Very inspirational, let me tell you!
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    Awesome transformation. You look great, well done! :)
  • shmunster
    Options
    I don't know what caused you to post, but thank you! I experienced a similar change BUT then lost my little mind and lost my progress with it. Your pictures are a very concrete reminder of the very reason I should be looking forward to next Christmas in grateful anticipation. Reminds me that my everyday choices MATTER. Thank you.

Sauza, I posted because a good MFP friend told me how inspiring she found the photos, so I thought if I can help one more person posting will be worth it :) I'm glad they helped you, the first pics make me uncomfortable to look at but it is what it is, I was there, but now I am a new and improved version! Happier and healthier and can run around and not get tired before my 3 year old does!
  • Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Awesome results you look like a completely different person.
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    wow! you look amazing, and your friend was right, you are an inspiration. congratulations on all your hard work
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    what an inspiration to yourself and others.

amazing
  • 2bmeagain12
    2bmeagain12 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Love all your pics. Congrats on such wonderful success!
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Love all the pictures. Like your friend I find them to be very motivating!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!