JM Shed & Shred - suitable for unfit and overweight?

Ok, so I'm 5ft 3, and weigh 185lbs , nearly died just doing warm-up :blushing:

HELP!

Replies

• mscolleen2003
    mscolleen2003 Posts: 126 Member
    Most important thing I have learned is to push myself. Also, how did you feel after you were done? Did you eat a banana or some brown rice before working out and did you make sure to get protein after your workout? It's not going to be easy, but you will love it once you get rolling.
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I am 5'8" ,129 pounds, and nearly died as well trying the warm up... but I know it's 1) just because I lost 45 pounds doesn't mean I am in "shape" and 2) I have to work at it.

Lots of people love this program, I tried several out and it was in my top 3... I will probably rotate to it this summer when I complete another program.
  • IbiH
    IbiH Posts: 250 Member
    JM is suitable for anyone as she encourages you to do the easy version first then the more difficult. Good luck!

I'm 5'2", when I started in January 2012 I weighed 160lbs almost a year on I'm now 120lbs. It's been a slow and steady process but I'm happy where I am now.
    Feel free to add me if you like.
  • Oddsocks15
    Oddsocks15 Posts: 27 Member
    Thanks for encouragement guys :D

Just had cereal for breakfast about an hour before working out, and nothing after :o - after months of not doing anything, you guys have motivated me to get going, so I just went for it... boy it was hard though... I'm embarrassed at how unfit I am, and the state I've got into :embarassed: