Looking for some new friends for support :)

Options
I have lost over four stone using mfp in just over a year and have 26 pounds left to go!

A lot of people on my old list slowly stopped logging and I reset my my account ready for blasting the 26 pounds off but would love some more people to/for support and motivation :)

Replies

• Emma_GetFit
    Options
    I've got 72 lbs to loose, I've already lost 8.4lbs but I'm so determined :)

Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • lrn_krby
    lrn_krby Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, I'm looking for motivation too, good luck to us all! :-)
  • Elfmonkey
    Options
    I have a 100 pound goal, so I'll be here for a while :P And the more the merrier, eh? Go us!
  • Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend :). I have been MIA for awhile, rough year but to be as diligent as I was before. I'll be part of your support group.
  • KelRed
    KelRed Posts: 30
    Options
    I too am looking for new support friends for the new year! Please feel free to add me to your list. I will do the same. My first goal is to lose 30lbs.
  • mabratley
    Options
    Ill be one of your friends, also i am looking for friends to help me achieve my goal.

Thanks
  • morgan_pope
    morgan_pope Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Like Michelle_J, I was MIA for a year (rough year), but I've been back for 60 days and down 16lbs! I've got another ~50lbs to go, so I am in it for the long haul.
  • CarlaChalk78
    Options
    Thanks all :) added you now ! x
  • wonderwoman1974
    wonderwoman1974 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I also am looking for support. I need all the help I can get ;) Please feel free to add me! We can do this!
  • milkyskinn
    milkyskinn Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Good job on the loss! :) I'm also looking for support and am happy to motivate others on their journey as well, feel free to add!
  • carefulkate
    carefulkate Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I also have approx 26lbs to lose just keep loosing and gaining the same 4lbs this year will be different I promise
    x:love:
  • Mbillingslea
    Mbillingslea Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I want to lose 30lbs at this point and then I will set another goal. Friend me if you need/want a workout pal!
  • karendee4
    karendee4 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Everyone I am also looking for friends feel free to add me!

We can do this
    Karen
  • SailerSiren13
    SailerSiren13 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I've just come back after a rough year and am hoping to just get back to being fit and healthy with the weight loss as a bonus! feel free to add me!
  • CarlaChalk78
    Options
    Added :) and thank you .... can't wait to get on with the year and succeeding with you all :D