really dont want to lose boobs

Options
124»

Replies

• newmooon56
    newmooon56 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    we are what we are and if we are mostly fat Id guess thats not really your boobs but fat.

Personally Id rather live longer a B cup then a fatty with a D
  • brtrentgl
    Options
    I am a UK 38HH (haven't a clue what the American equivalent is), with the 21lbs I have lost, I have dropped from a 42HH to a 38HH. I am hoping I have genetics on my side, but I am not that bothered if mine do disappear. (I am sure Hubby would have a bit of an issue!)
    Boobs don't make the person. Be proud of what you have accomplished, hold your head up high and don't worry about whether you have a "decent" rack. Invest in some fabulous bras and embrace the fact that you can wear strapless tops without the added scaffolding. xx

Sending hugs xx
    it will be great if they stay but the weight loss is more important
  • vanguardfitness
    vanguardfitness Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Breasts are over rated. *kitten* is far more important
  • currierand
    currierand Posts: 155 Member
    Options

You say that, but most men would agree only if the woman is walking away from them as opposed to towards them.
  • JosieJo2000
    JosieJo2000 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I went from a C to a perky A cup, but I look and feel much better now. Literally a weight off my chest :laugh: Makes running easier as well.

I have chicken fillets (gel inserts) for special occasions, works for me!
  • lovechicagobears
    lovechicagobears Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    It's all about a good bra. Check out a plunge bra. I bought one a while back, and my previously non-existent B/C-cups made my boyfriend do a double-take and ask, "Where did those come from?"

I went back and bought one in every color.
  • Jess21684
    Jess21684 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You will get smaller in the chest when you workout and lose fat, its pretty much inevitable and out of your control. I went from a full B to a freaking A :( It sucks yeah but it feels way better being healthy and in shape. Id rather workout and be in shape and happy with my body than worry about my chest size plus there are really good pushup/padded bras out there to make the most of what you got! Being healthy out weighs it in my book, dont sweat it :)
  • 20shan08
    20shan08 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Mine are gone lol. It sucks but it's my own fault. If I hadn't let myself get so heavy, I wouldn't have had to lose them. I wear two bras while working out to try to hold them in place. Also, I just found an awesome bra from la senza, I have some cleavage that I haven't seen for a while! Lol.

I've came to deal with it. I look way better now with a smaller waist and smaller boobs than I did at 248 pounds and bigger boobs!
  • 20shan08
    20shan08 Posts: 219 Member
    Options

True, but I lost that too! Haha
  • Huzke
    Huzke Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Replace them with an amazing *kitten*. Do squats and deadlifts.