New

Options
Just checking out the site and how to use it. So far I'm impressed and ready to go!

Replies

• Tiff0320
    Options
    Hey I'm new to the site and have to lose about 125 pounds but set a short term goal of losing 75 pounds by the end of 2013 or before I'm all about motivating and inspiring 2013 will be my year and I would love to share my journey with you friend request sent thanks a million :)
  • Cindylyne
    Cindylyne Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP and ready to make a commitment for 2013 in moving foward toward a more healthy lifestyle, lose some weight, and just be more active overall. I got a Fitbit for Christmas and have synced it with MFP so I am ready, set, go!
  • Jamieleighh1993
    Options
    Soo im new here too :) and I could do with the support of others to keep my motivation "up there" Im only 19 and others say im daft for joining this site but I have heard how others have been successful in losing their weight because this site is so helpful so thought id give it a go :) I know its probably annoying to hear but I really want the new year to be the start of a new me :) xx
  • tlkoehl75
    tlkoehl75 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have been on here once before but like with all log info cites I got over whelmed by the options. So now I am back, again, but hopefully this will be a success rather than me just staying stagnate! :noway: Look forward to making new friends :wink: