Hello from London

Options
Jurce
Jurce Posts: 11 Member
My name is Jurce and I'm from London :flowerforyou: My New Year's resolution is to lose 25 pounds:blushing: I've decided not to wait for the new year and start right now. Anyone wants to join me?:wink:

Replies

• LernRach
    LernRach Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm from London too, Rachel, Pleased to meet you :p:p

I am the same. I decided I was going to start on 2nd Jan when I go back to work, but would start recording what I eat already. But once I'm recording, I'm already on a diet coz I embarrassed to eat too much....

I have about 30lbs to lose.... unlikely to get there, but I def gona try
    xx
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options

I have about 30lbs to lose.... unlikely to get there, but I def gona try
    xx

Don't give up before you even start!! You can do it!
  • Jurce
    Options
    Hi Rachel:flowerforyou: Pleased to meet you too:wink:
  • Spiritwarrior3000
    Spiritwarrior3000 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Hey i live near london :) Nice to meet you
  • Slimat30
    Slimat30 Posts: 142
    Options
    Hiya! I'm almost in London :)
  • AtlantaWriter
    AtlantaWriter Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm already on the program, Jurce, but welcome! Want to be my friend? I hope you'll like MFP as much as I do!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'm in East Sussex, not too far from London!

I've lost 55lbs so far with another 10 or 15 to go!
  • Jurce
    Options
    Hi everyone:flowerforyou: Nice to meet you all:wink: Hopefully, with your help and support I will reach my goals:smile: I wish you the same!!!!!
  • gimpygramma
    gimpygramma Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I :heart: London...but I am from Vancouver, Canada.
    My daughter and I were in London this past July 1st and were astonished to run into a big Canada Day celebration in Trafalgar Square.

london.jpg

So here we are in London. On July 4th many businesses were sporting a stars and stripes theme. Now that is a truely cosmopolitan city.
  • LernRach
    Options
    Woohoo!! Not sure why being in the same town makes u feel closer to them when unlikely we gona meet, but somehow it does!!

Let's do it people!!!

Lol as I say that I'm getting ready for a night out so not sure how that's gona pan out

Xx
  • zoelawliet
    Options
    Hello!! :) I go to uni in Sheffield but am from the states! xxx
  • NowhereMan81
    NowhereMan81 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi from LA here. My goal is to 'gain' weight and aiming for about 25 pounds. Now some here might think that's easy, but believe me it's not!! Hopefully I will be able to achieve my goal :smile:
  • LernRach
    Options
    Heehee NowhereMan, I am happy to give u the full 25 lbs, with no payment.... except shipping of course
  • Lucassvg
    Lucassvg Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Originally from London, now live in Newcastle upon Tyne. Let's motivate
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    My name is Jurce and I'm from London :flowerforyou: My New Year's resolution is to lose 25 pounds:blushing: I've decided not to wait for the new year and start right now. Anyone wants to join me?:wink:

That is the spirit!
  • Lindaendall
    Lindaendall Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hello from Sheffield (UK) - had to a little laugh at the post about it not mattering about where people come from as we are not likely to meet (I mean laugh in a nice way). I have friends from all over the world via MFP and they are fantastic, but I also thought we would never meet, then we started talking about it and 6 of us did meet up in Durham. 1 lived in Durham, 1 Newcastle(I think), 1 Northhampton and 2 pals came over from Denmark!! It was a fantastic weekend and we are now arranging a second meet up (going to Denmark this time) and other pals are wanting to come too. I can recommend it, it is so lovely to meet people who have supported me to sucessfully lose my weight.
  • mmmsquid
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Joined today to see what it's like. I want to lose 30lb and plan to start NYD.
  • appletart88
    Options
    Hi I'm from northampton (uk) starting 1-1-13 I plan to lose between 30-35lb.
    Would be great to have more friends to support & get support from :-)
  • debroschka
    Options
    I'm from London as well :)
    I already started with my weight loss last year in june and it worked out really well - until the evil December came with all those delicious little treats and meals, and my motivation sunk :( But now I want to start again and make it even better then before :) Some support would be amazing!
  • hafdis
    hafdis Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Im in Florida, but used to live in Oxford.. always looking for good friends