No More Excuses -- Week 22

Options
Sorry for my tardiness, very busy week so far. Bunch of stay the samers which is really good considering it was a Holiday week. Now my challenge to all you stay the samers is to become Losers this week. One thing is clear on this list is who didn't have a very good week. :ohwell:

MFP-20.jpg

Replies

• hawkeye01
    hawkeye01 Posts: 162
    Options
    Thanks Jack.

I have been very "lucky" the past month or so and am bracing myself for the plateau that I know I will eventually hit. I can only hope that I make my goal weight of 175 before that happens. Like most of you I am sure, I credit the loss to three major factors: Exercise, Diet and this TEAM! The last one has really been the best with the accountability and support provided. It was the extra kick that I really needed.

So I hope everyone has a great week.

Hawkeye
  • tigermom79
    tigermom79 Posts: 740
    Options
    WOW!!!! Our list has dropped!!! But like Hawkeye...I appreciate all of you that are still supporting us! Way to go for the loosers. I like your challenge Jack.....I am taking it by the horns and going full force!!!!!

One of my goals this week is to get in more fruit. I have my banana every morning but that has been about the extent of my fruits for the day. I was really good at eating at least 2 a day and fell off that. So.....2 fruits a day no matter what!

I have been doing really good on my water intake. So good in fact I had to get up in the middle of the night and then couldn't go back to sleep! Sorry TMI !!!! :blushing:

More excercise as well. Even though I go to curves, I want to do more strength training so back on the wii I will go!!!! My routine on it, is pretty intense so that should be a good thing!

Thanks Jack once again for the chart. It does put a lot of things in perspective.....Good or Bad!!!

Everyone have a great afternoon and see you in the morning!
    Ann
  • smwert
    smwert Posts: 300
    Options
    yes, Thanks Jack. It helps to see it in print. I am hoping everyone is down next week.

good luck everyone.

susan
  • tigermom79
    Options
    I've sent some emails to some of our MIA people and told them to come on board with us. However this site will only allow you to send like 5 in 10 min so I have to go back now and remember who I didn't send too so that I can !!!! What a tax on the memory!!! ;)
  • sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    What happened to me?
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Hey I am loser (and not in a good way), could I come back? I could really care less about the scale but I need to get healthy. I have to get my healthy back, I have kids to raise and can not let my bad habits put me under. I have to take care of ME< ME< ME!!!!
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Hey I am loser (and not in a good way), could I come back? I could really care less about the scale but I need to get healthy. I have to get my healthy back, I have kids to raise and can not let my bad habits put me under. I have to take care of ME< ME< ME!!!!

Are you KIDDING????? Of course you can come back!!! We miss you! And you are so right. It is ALL ABOUT US!!!! ;) I know I feel healthier just because of the excercise and making myself watch more what I am doing!

Glad you are back!
    Ann
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Good morning Team!!!! Sarina...Glad to see you!!!! How was your week last week?

I am at work and waiting for a "not so happy" customer to call me this morning. They called last night after I had left so the girls called me to warn me!!! ;0!!! I hope I am awake enough to handle it!!!

So yesterday was a pretty good day for me as far as food goes. I don't think I went over on calories by much. Didn't get my dinner logged but I think I was close. I didn't make it to curves last night but did get on the wii about 8 oclock last night! That felt good. I have been really faithful about my water so I know that is helping!

I am going to make today even better. I heard this morning on the news that today is National Take a walk Day. Trying to get everyone out and about for a 30 minute walk. I think we all do our part on that!!! YIPPEEE!!!

Have a great day everyone!
    Ann
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Good Wednesday morning team...Congrats to all the losers this week. I want to be part of that group! I will drink more water this week and eat more fruit. Those are hard ones for me.

Amanda...Welcome back, glad to see you!

Jack...Thanks for the chart!

Sarina...Hi, sorry you got left off the chart. I'm sure Jack will get you added back on.

I hope you all have a great day:smile:
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Sarina, sorry I missed your weigh in, Looks like you KILLED it this week too!!!!!!!

Amanda, welcome back!!!! For the newbies around here, Amanda was the one that got this party started 22 weeks ago.
  • hawkeye01
    Options
    Morning All,

Hope everyone is having a great week and getting their exercise in. Last night was a really tough one for me but I managed through it. I guess that's why it's a hump day. :laugh: Once you get past Wed, it's all downhill right?

Take care, Hawkeye
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Good morning All!!!

Well yesterday was a hard day. Found out one of my friends (used to be my hairdresser) passed away suddenly on Tuesday morning. Very sad. She was only 51. Once again, it made me realize how very fragile we actually are. Please remember to tell those around you how important they are to you every chance you get. This very thing could happen to any of us, and we won't get to tell them how we feel. She had a lot of back problems and I know she was in pain, so I am glad to know that she is no longer suffering but for some reason right when you hear the news, that just doesn't help. Service is Saturday so that will be a tough one to get through!

Good news....I stayed on track pretty much yesterday. Made it to curves and really worked. Some nights I can really feel the muscles working and last night was one of them.

Today is board meeting again....dang those things come around way too often!! ;) I have a fruit salad for them so that will be a good snack for me as well. We are also having cheese and crackers which is a real downfall for me. Hopefully I can eat the salad and just a bit of the cheese! I have my wheat pretzels that I intend to substitute for the crackers on my plate!!! ;)

Everyone have a great day, and know how very much each of you are a part of our TEAM!!!!
    Ann
  • dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Morning, all!

Thanks again, Ann for the kick in the butt ;)

Things have been crazy hectic for me around here and I just haven't done much more than log in and update my diary once in a while!!

I hope to get back on track and stay there pretty quickly :)

Congrats to all of you that are still kicking butt!!! I'm proud of ya!!
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your friend Ann.

Today is going to be another nice day. A bit windy thou. Can't decide if I should hit the treadmill for 30min, or take my daughter in the jogger and do the 3km walk. My son went to the farm with daddy today. My daughter has been running a fever since yesturday afternoon, so the fresh air would prob do her some good. I think I will do the outside walk today.

Nothing much new here, still trying not to have a gain this week, still up 0.8lbs this morning.

Ann, a fruit salad sounds yummy, might jsut have to go buy some different fruits and make one up for afternoon snack time.

Hope everyone has a good day, will check back in after I do my walk.
  • tamelab
    Options
    Morning guys...I have a busy day today but just wanted to say hi. Hope you all have a great day.

Ann...So sorry to hear about your friend. My mom passed away at 51 from a massive stroke, very hard to cope when someone is so young.
  • sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Here is my weigh in

LW: 176.5
    CW:175.2

Down 1 pound

sarina
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Went for 3K walk this morning. Burnt 449 cals.
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you have been putting up big numbers again lately!!!
    Here is my weigh in

LW: 176.5
    CW:175.2

Down 1 pound

sarina
  • hawkeye01
    Options
    Morning All,

TGIF for sure! Hopefully everyone had a productive/active week and will be doing something fun this weekend. I know it's exercise and also fun, but not sure how many calories I will burn riding ATV's this weekend. I guess I will just have to follow my heart rate monitor and see. I always look forward to my Friday night workouts since the gym is less crowded which means I don't have to wait on any of the machines.

Hope you have a great weekend as well.

Hawkeye

652629.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • tamelab
    Options
    Happy Friday morning team...Hope you all are well. We will be camping again this weekend at another state park so I won't have internet access. I will log back in Sunday night when we get home. It is going to be in the 70s here this weekend. There is a lake at the park so we will kayak and my hubby and son will fish. My oldest son is trying to stay with a friend so he doesn't have to go camping. Sometimes I wonder if he is really mine:laugh: I got a new book and I am ready. We will be doing some hiking and biking as well so maybe I'll come back a little lighter like I did this past week. I wish everyone a wonderful weekend.

Hawkeye...Sounds like a lot of fun even if it burns zero calories. Enjoy!

Ann...I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and sending prayers your way to get through the service.