2013 (with pic)

Options
midnite81
midnite81 Posts: 162 Member
Was feeling a bit down today as I've come down with some headachey bug and started to doubt my achievement. I think most of us can relate to that. I looked though my album to find pics of me at my biggest, it didn't take as long as I thought it would to find a couple. I was usually the chap behind the camera, but thankfully there are a few of me at the biggest. Anyway I made the following for my facebook wall. I just wanted to share with you ...

8327326206_3f37596700.jpg

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year and hope that 2013 is a year of continued success for us all :)

8327414362_782ff1bb9b.jpg
8327413342_63c56e6c75.jpg

Replies

• ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    WoW! Great job!
  • nwon87
    nwon87 Posts: 29
    Options
    Just amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • naticksdonna
    naticksdonna Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You've done great - no need to doubt your accomplishment! Keep up the good work!
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Inspirational, as always! Never fail to bring a smile to my face. Wishing you all the very best for 2013.
  • rosyjjj
    rosyjjj Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    nice! i'm just starting my weight loss but its so nice to read all these success stories :) keep up the good work
  • lovingmethin
    lovingmethin Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress! Great job!
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Brilliant! Keep up the fantastic job.
  • wmako
    wmako Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Your hard work has most certainly paid off! Keep on truckin', you look fantastic!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Did you ever think you'd be saying that ...... that you were glad you could find heavier pictures ........ but comparing before & after is when reality hits ......

You've done an outstanding job ....... thanks for sharing !
  • midnite81
    Options
    Did you ever think you'd be saying that ...... that you were glad you could find heavier pictures ........ but comparing before & after is when reality hits ......

You've done an outstanding job ....... thanks for sharing !

Ha no, I always disliked the bigger pictures (well most of them) but so glad I have them now.
  • NatsukoG
    NatsukoG Posts: 104
    Options
    such an amazing transformation. Well done!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Very nice work Sir.
  • byrnet18
    byrnet18 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    You've done a great job this far!! Keep going, push hard and make 2013 your healthiest year yet!
  • uwdawg07
    uwdawg07 Posts: 372
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • midnite81
    Options
    Thank you everyone :) I am really proud of myself and I have no doubt that 2013 will be one of my best yet. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!