Not new but looking for some more friends :D

Options
Heyy! So I'm devastated I've put on about 7lb of the 10lb i spent 3 months losing :grumble: and am looking for some more supportive friends to help me get back on track :D

Here's my stats incase your looking to see if we have similar goals:drinker:
5'4 and a half
HW - 189 (while pregnant)
CW - 153 :grumble:
LW - 143 (pre-pregnancy)
GW - 120-126

Replies

• KHUDASGAL
    Options
    I need to loose alot more than you and am just getting started on here today. Would love to be your friend. :)
  • Amanda21202
    Amanda21202 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    That'd be great, I'll send a friend request now, I always love to send support :smile:
  • TchildofGod
    TchildofGod Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I have lost over 40 pounds this past year looking to lose 40 more. my cw is 175 trying to lose 25 before summer. I am knew to fitness pal but have been member of WAH Leslie Sansone Walk Social but there is no calorie or food tracking on that one, so while I like it I thought I would have greater sucess if I track both food and exercise. Would enjoy a friend along the way.:smile:
  • ThreeKeys_
    ThreeKeys_ Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Have sent you a request. Please feel free anyone else to add me!
  • nicadee
    nicadee Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    starting again too - feel free to add me :-)
  • Kipenzi7
    Kipenzi7 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I've been on here a couple months but I want to up my motivation too, I'm starting to peter out on enthusiasm. We're looking to lose about the same amount- I'll send you a request!
  • hunny73
    hunny73 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request! :)
  • callmejessica
    callmejessica Posts: 1,868 Member
    Options
    you can add me!
  • hreu213
    Options
    Hi! :) We've got similar stats!

I'm a young mum, (of a four year old, so it's taking me a while!)
    But I'm currently at 181lb and want to get down to 132 - so I have 49 to do (although I've lost 3 now!)

Feel free to add me :)
  • Teenalove912
    Teenalove912 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    New and looking for friends. Would love a friend request.. I'm looking to lose 35 pounds and with the help of my training not just lose the weight but tone my body with strenght training. Now I just need to add aerobics a few times a week.
  • Ready4Change05
    Options
    I am also looking for friends. I am not new but I am currently struggling due to work and school so I'm looking for some friends for some encouragement
  • Karen5732
    Karen5732 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. I am 5' 5" and got to goal weight of 142 at the beginning of September but have had a few problems and gained at least half a stone back.. will be getting really serious about this again when my daughter goes back to New Zealand on the 20th Jan.. hoping this time to drop to 140.. good luck to you :flowerforyou:
  • jturano24
    Options
    hi im new i just started today :)
    i have a long way to go ;P i have to lose over 50 lbs to be healthy.
    but im excited to begin :) nothin likee starting on a new year :D
  • Amanda21202
    Amanda21202 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    All requests accepted and all requests sent to those who asked :) cant wait to start talking to you all!