Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

2013 (with pic)

midnite81
midnite81 Posts: 162 Member
Was feeling a bit down today as I've come down with some headachey bug and started to doubt my achievement. I think most of us can relate to that. I looked though my album to find pics of me at my biggest, it didn't take as long as I thought it would to find a couple. I was usually the chap behind the camera, but thankfully there are a few of me at the biggest. Anyway I made the following for my facebook wall. I just wanted to share with you ...

8327326206_3f37596700.jpg

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year and hope that 2013 is a year of continued success for us all :)

8327414362_782ff1bb9b.jpg
8327413342_63c56e6c75.jpg

Replies

• ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    WoW! Great job!
  • nwon87
    nwon87 Posts: 29
    Just amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • naticksdonna
    naticksdonna Posts: 192 Member
    You've done great - no need to doubt your accomplishment! Keep up the good work!
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Inspirational, as always! Never fail to bring a smile to my face. Wishing you all the very best for 2013.
  • rosyjjj
    rosyjjj Posts: 13 Member
    nice! i'm just starting my weight loss but its so nice to read all these success stories :) keep up the good work
  • lovingmethin
    lovingmethin Posts: 47 Member
    Wonderful progress! Great job!
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Brilliant! Keep up the fantastic job.
  • wmako
    wmako Posts: 36 Member
    Your hard work has most certainly paid off! Keep on truckin', you look fantastic!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Did you ever think you'd be saying that ...... that you were glad you could find heavier pictures ........ but comparing before & after is when reality hits ......

You've done an outstanding job ....... thanks for sharing !
  • midnite81
    Did you ever think you'd be saying that ...... that you were glad you could find heavier pictures ........ but comparing before & after is when reality hits ......

You've done an outstanding job ....... thanks for sharing !

Ha no, I always disliked the bigger pictures (well most of them) but so glad I have them now.
  • NatsukoG
    NatsukoG Posts: 104
    such an amazing transformation. Well done!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Very nice work Sir.
  • byrnet18
    byrnet18 Posts: 230 Member
    You've done a great job this far!! Keep going, push hard and make 2013 your healthiest year yet!
  • uwdawg07
    uwdawg07 Posts: 372 Member
    Awesome job!!
  • midnite81
    Thank you everyone :) I am really proud of myself and I have no doubt that 2013 will be one of my best yet. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!