NSV

Options
I went to WalMart last night. They had a bunch of clothes on clearance. Most of my tops are too big. The smallest I have is 2X. Well I tried on a 1X and hubby said it was to big. So I tried on L. OMG...they fit. I think they are a bit tight but hubby and the girl at the fitting rooms said OH NO...they fit good. They said I am so used to hiding in bigger clothes, that I don't know what fits. Guess they are right cause I put one on today...and dang it looks good. :)

Replies

• GrannySparkle
    GrannySparkle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    OH OH OH...I forgot. How could I forget?? As of this morning I am in ONDERLAND. 198!! Finally. That is one pound less that what I was 12 years ago when I met my hubby!!
  • kdub67
    kdub67 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Great NSV...good for you!!
  • Poetry_In_Pics
    Options
    Amazing victories!! Congrats on your loss & your new clothes! :happy:
  • perfekta
    perfekta Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Great job! 108 pounds is fantastic!
  • emilypink573
    emilypink573 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    congrats! such a great feeling!
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    NSV's are the whole point of losing weight. Onederful for you! I am happy for your success.
  • vestarocks
    vestarocks Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    That's very exciting. Congratulations and thanks for sharing your victory.
  • vinceb143
    vinceb143 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That must be an amazing feeling to be surprised that you were thinner than you thought. Congratulations!
  • keekahari
    keekahari Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wonderful NSV and Congrats on making it to onederland!!!
  • jen10st
    jen10st Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful congratulations :smile:
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Congrats and congrats! :drinker:
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Very, VERY inspiring. Congratulations!
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    That's great.....congrats!!!
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    YES
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I'm the same. Keep buying clothes that are too big. I need to go try clothes on and see what fits and what styles! Onederland is an amazing achievement! Congrats! X
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I went to WalMart last night. They had a bunch of clothes on clearance. Most of my tops are too big. The smallest I have is 2X. Well I tried on a 1X and hubby said it was to big. So I tried on L. OMG...they fit. I think they are a bit tight but hubby and the girl at the fitting rooms said OH NO...they fit good. They said I am so used to hiding in bigger clothes, that I don't know what fits. Guess they are right cause I put one on today...and dang it looks good. :)

That is great!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    awesome!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!