Ladies who started at 200+ pounds!

Options

Replies

• kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    I started at 220, and now, I'm officially at 186, but my weigh in is tomorrow, and if all goes well, I'll be at least 185
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I started at 217. I'm 5'6". I lost 15-20 pounds a couple of times in the past but always gained it back.

Current weight is 181. You can do this!
  • cmdoiy
    cmdoiy Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am currently around 220 and would like to lose at least 65 pounds. Please feel free to add me. I need all the motivation I can get!
  • StormyBlueyes212
    Options
    I feel ya! I am 225 :( weight keeps creeping upwards and I'm tired all the time, irritable, you name it.....I'm sick and tired and I'm ready for a change. Tired of wearing black clothes cause I don't feel "worthy" enough to wear nicer clothes because of my size and I feel black makes me look slimmer.

I'm ready to start exercising, i'm a super sedentary person (just like my mom and she's morbid obese, health problems, etc. and if I don't change, I will turn into her)
  • faireplay
    Options
    I started at 206(already had lost some from my high of 234) on October 15th...I am now 183.6 I'm also old, 50 years but if you don't mind an old fart on your friends list add me and I will cheer you on your way :-)
  • nc805397
    nc805397 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    heyyy we are almost the same! I started in May at 232 and an now 202!!! I have a long road ahead through before I am a healthy weight. Adding you right now!
  • SarahAFerguson
    SarahAFerguson Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I started at 220 and am now down to 195ish (not including any gains from Christmas). I've been bouncing up and down around 195 to 197 for a bit and need to get back on track. Adding you right now.
  • evdenapoli
    evdenapoli Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I can relate! I started at 210. Zero physical activity..and no knowledge of fitness and healthy eating. I have come a long way! Add me!
  • lulugoesketo15
    lulugoesketo15 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My highest was 237 (9 months pregnant) So we started super close!
  • lulugoesketo15
    Options
    Love hearing all your success stories!! Just the motivation I need, I will be adding a lot of you thank you all soooo much! We can and will do this :)
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Started at 222 lbs. I have about 10 more lbs to go! :)
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Here are my then and now shots.
    before3.jpg

oceanhouse1.jpg
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I started around 224. Am now 170. 15 more to go. Add me as a friend if you like.
  • jenny123new
    Options
    Today is my first day on this. I am 250+ and have managed to lose 18lbs so far on my own but the progress has been very slow and I would like to have something more structured as well as some support. I would love some tips on how to get started excercising again. I live in the Midwest and it is so cold out and snowy. Right now, I can't afford a gym membership otherwise I would do that.

~Jenny
  • lulugoesketo15
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!! Great job :)
  • lulugoesketo15
    Options
    Try workout DVD's they're a great way to start! Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred is great, or you can try Zumba it's fun and a great way to burn major calories
  • Smiling_Sara
    Smiling_Sara Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I need major support! I have some, but mostly from people who are well on their way and almost done. So, I'm looking for people who are battling the same fight as me. I started out at 218 and got down to 198, but gained most back and am back down to 201. Anyone start out similar?

Started at 278, got down to 185, stayed there a year, then gained and am up to 224. Need to get back in the 180's!!
  • denezy
    denezy Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Hi

I started at 220 and am currently at 197. I log the good and the bad and am very active with an open diary. Feel free to add me.
  • Orchidgirl87
    Orchidgirl87 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
    Hey, Feel free to add me too! I have bee yo,yoing as well. I started out almost 2 years ago at 218, took about 6 montsh to get down to 179, then gained nearly all of it back within a matter of months. I started my journey again this September weighing in at 206 and have now got back down to 194. I too need a little motivation as I am batteling a seperation with my fiance who is obsesed with skinny women and says he just can't stand me anymore. We have been together for 4 years now, only been engaged since February(coming up on 1 year).
    I will be here to support you in anyway I can as there are so many MFP friends that have done the same for me :)
  • Ronni66
    Options
    Add me too...been battling this weight for some time and it's so discouraging! I think my metabolism took a nap cause it seems no matter what i do it's like pulling teeth to even lose a pound!