P90X for 2013! ;)

Options
Hey everyone,

I'd like to start a private page on Facebook devoted to motivation and support. I've been struggling to complete p90x and I think the biggest reason is that I'm lacking support and motivation! 2013 is going to be the year that I make many, many changes in my life. I'm looking forward to becoming the person I always knew I could be, and should be.

We're all on a journey, but we don't have to travel alone.

Join me if you'd like to start p90x in 2013!

Myfitnesspal will be a big part of my journey, so please feel free to friend!

Replies

• TusTus
    TusTus Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey AJ! I am starting P90x on January 7th and would love to join the FB page for motivation and support. This will be my first round with the program and I am excited to start!
  • aneciarobinson
    aneciarobinson Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    My husband and I received P90X for Christmas and will be starting it in January. I did the workouts some last winter when we borrowed the set from friends, but never followed the full 90 day plan. I would love to join your FB page!
  • Brian0635
    Options
    id love to join also how do we join the page?
  • _namaste_
    Options
    I sent you a friend request and would also love to join the facebook page. I was thinking of starting one earlier today! :)
  • _namaste_
    Options
    I went ahead and started a group since I am starting p90x tomorrow and would love the support. Please feel free to friend me here or join on facebook by going to:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/216609941808750/
  • AJSheppard29
    Options
    Hey everyone!

Here is my Facebook link - www.facebook.com/AJSheppard82 - Please friend me and I'll add you to the group!

EVERYONE is welcome to friend me, and will be added to the group! ; )